Waived
Passport Req..
15/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
5/04/2013
LANDED..........
June,2013
Dear Seniors,
My case is already In-process since 12-03-2012 and waiting for MR. I live in Saudi Arabia and my VO is London but my representative is based in Canada & Pakistan. Some of my friends told me that representative can delay the process especially the passport request and it is better to get rid of representative by giving him his remaining fee and make the direct link between VO, which will speedy up things and furthermore I will be able to send case specific inquiries or any other things my self directly without begging the representative. On the other hand some are suggesting that wait till MR and after that cancel representative. I am confused about this and need advice what should I do?
Thanks and kindest regards

TAPTATANU

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dlhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Nov-2011
Doc's Request.
send with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
07-Feb-2012
IELTS Request
04-Nov-2010
File Transfer...
03-Mar-2012
Med's Request
24-Mar-2012
Med's Done....
07-Apr-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-May-2012
LANDED..........
07-Sep-2012
[Dear Seniors,
My case is already In-process since 12-03-2012 and waiting for MR. I live in Saudi Arabia and my VO is London but my representative is based in Canada & Pakistan. Some of my friends told me that representative can delay the process especially the passport request and it is better to get rid of representative by giving him his remaining fee and make the direct link between VO, which will speedy up things and furthermore I will be able to send case specific inquiries or any other things my self directly without begging the representative. On the other hand some are suggesting that wait till MR and after that cancel representative. I am confused about this and need advice what should I do?
[/quote]
You can directly send e-mail and inform them about the issue.If they allow to cancel your representative ,you have to fill up one form for representative cancellation form ,its there in the website.Then whatever be the communications CHC will send mail directly to you.While sending the mail to CIC /VO keep minister"s office in loop and mention ur DOB,file No,name and current e-mail ID.

Tawakal

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/06/2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30/08/2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
30/08/2011
Med's Request
22/06/2012
Med's Done....
16/07/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
5/04/2013
LANDED..........
June,2013
TAPTATANU said:
[Dear Seniors,

You can directly send e-mail and inform them about the issue.If they allow to cancel your representative ,you have to fill up one form for representative cancellation form ,its there in the website.Then whatever be the communications CHC will send mail directly to you.While sending the mail to CIC /VO keep minister"s office in loop and mention ur DOB,file No,name and current e-mail ID.
Thanks Taptatanu for your reply, what is your suggestion should I keep representative or without is better? Do you think representatives delay the process?
thanks and regards

BlueSun

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-03-2016
AOR Received.
21-05-2016
Med's Request
27-07-2016
Med's Done....
28-07-2016
I also experienced terrified service provided by a Canadian immigration lawyer in Canada.

After 2 years since receiving my 1st deposit, they performed very bad causing the delay in the process. 2 years later, I had to do my own research & coached them what to do with lots of pressures and arising expenses. Finally, just got Nomination from the province. I have paid them 2 times for provincial works and decided not to continue with them for federal steps.

My question: 1) Do I have to use the form "Use of Representative" to declare Cancel Representative and send to the provincial Nominee program (which already issued nomination successfully)?
2) Do I have to attach the form "Use of Representative" to declare Cancel Representative and send to CIO when applying for PR?

Can this bad lawyer affect PNP and/ or CIC to make negative decision on my case?

I am so stresssful with this lawyer for years... and still...

Thanks a lot for your help!