+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEEDS ADVISE! I GOT REFUSAL LETTER! WHAT TO DO- UAE APPLICANT! PLEASE HELP!!!

JoAnn

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please I need your advise I got a refusal letter from Abu Dhabi Embassy for the Live iN Caregiver Program. The reason for my refusal is the visa officer is not satisfied that my employer will provide me with private and furnished accomodation in the household. This is based on the documents submitted, their household configuration, the number of members in the household and number of availbale bedrooms in the house. The letter dated August 18, 2013, but they just sent it now to me today Oct. 1 2013.

It is written also in the letter, "This application is closed. Please note that any new information you wish to provide must be submitted with a new application and processing fee. Should you wish to reapply. I would suggest that you do so only if your situation has changed substantively or you have significant new information to submit.

Please anyone can help me! I've done my interview and medical and then the result is refusal. What to do? please please I need help....

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Sorry to hear that you were refused. The reason why you were refused is quite clear. The VO does not believe that your employer's residence has enough bedrooms to accommodate the family as well as you.

How many family members does your employer have? According to the documents submitted, how many bedrooms does your employer's residence have?

JoAnn

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They have four members in the family 2 adults and 2 children. They have 5 rooms with the 3 bedrooms house.... please help... what i need to do? do i have some options that I can do?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
How old are the children and what are their genders? Three bedrooms may not be enough. Each of the children may need their own bedroom - which would leave no bedroom for you.

I don't know if there anything you can do...

cutenurse21

Oct 1, 2013
JoAnn said:
Please I need your advise I got a refusal letter from Abu Dhabi Embassy for the Live iN Caregiver Program. The reason for my refusal is the visa officer is not satisfied that my employer will provide me with private and furnished accomodation in the household. This is based on the documents submitted, their household configuration, the number of members in the household and number of availbale bedrooms in the house. The letter dated August 18, 2013, but they just sent it now to me today Oct. 1 2013.

It is written also in the letter, "This application is closed. Please note that any new information you wish to provide must be submitted with a new application and processing fee. Should you wish to reapply. I would suggest that you do so only if your situation has changed substantively or you have significant new information to submit.

Please anyone can help me! I've done my interview and medical and then the result is refusal. What to do? please please I need help....
hello! sad to hear your refusal. You can't appeal to that. Well, it was your employer's fault. You have to look for another employer and this time make sure to find someone who can give you a private and furnished accomodation. So to elimate that kind of refusal again. BAck to zero. :(

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
JoAnn said:

Ur employer a canadian or other nationality?sorry to hear ur news

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
MOCHA said:
Ur employer a canadian or other nationality?sorry to hear ur news
There is description in d contract that u hve ur own bedroom and they described it ryt? So dat is reserved for u already but i want to know d age of the kids. If dat is 3 bedrooms only so nothing will be left for u.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
JoAnn said:
They are girl and boy... boy 7, girl 3
The children need separate bedrooms and the parents obviously get one bedroom together. So that leaves no bedroom for you. That's why you were refused.

I don't think you have any real options other than finding a new employer.

JoAnn

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you so much for all your reply! All of you are right, maybe it is better to find a new employer there's no other option just to accept it.

Start again from the scratch after a long time of waiting.