+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

needs admission for sept intake 2017 in winnipeg

ArushiJain

Mar 28, 2017
hie

I am persuing my post graduation in MCA which will complete in June 2017.. so i want to apply for September intake 2017 in Winnipeg . it may be any college there. so could you please suggest me some IT courses related to my field so that soon i can apply for it.. And, an another question arises colleges out there are offering me courses like applied human resource management, project management , postgrad diploma in leadership and management and all.. but agents over here are saying that it may arise an issue to visa .. Is it true that after MCA i cannot go for such programs.. Please help in getting out the admission in any of the colleges in Winnipeg. :-[ :-[ :-[

Arushi

Hedayat

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
I have admit from University of Manitoba, there are two universities in Winnipeg, university of Manitoba and university of Winnipeg. If you need i can be of some help i guess.

ArushiJain

Mar 28, 2017
Thank you for the concerned reply...Yes i have no issues in studying in any of the colleges in Winnipeg either it could be university of Winnipeg or Manitoba. Can i know the courses related to my field and seat availability so that soon i can apply for it.

Hedayat

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
ArushiJain said:
Thank you for the concerned reply...Yes i have no issues in studying in any of the colleges in Winnipeg either it could be university of Winnipeg or Manitoba. Can i know the courses related to my field and seat availability so that soon i can apply for it.
Message me in the inbox with your profile.

su22

Aug 26, 2016
Hi Hedayat,

I have got admission in university of Winnipeg for September 2017 intake for network security diploma. I'm planning to apply for study permit by next week. Just to know, have u applied for study visa or how?
I'm from Bangalore, can u inbox me ur number so that v can discuss??

ArushiJain

Mar 28, 2017
i haven't applied yet coz i didnt get seat in any of the course.. now will see to it for next intake that is jan intake 2018. btw congratulations to you . go ahead with your study permit.. :) :)

Regards
Arushi

mandeep62

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
ArushiJain said:
hie

I am persuing my post graduation in MCA which will complete in June 2017.. so i want to apply for September intake 2017 in Winnipeg . it may be any college there. so could you please suggest me some IT courses related to my field so that soon i can apply for it.. And, an another question arises colleges out there are offering me courses like applied human resource management, project management , postgrad diploma in leadership and management and all.. but agents over here are saying that it may arise an issue to visa .. Is it true that after MCA i cannot go for such programs.. Please help in getting out the admission in any of the colleges in Winnipeg. :-[ :-[ :-[

Arushi
You cannot go for diploma after having MCA. The only choice is to go for Masters with specialization in programming or Networking etc.

so, get good percentage in MCA and apply in universities. You will get refusal if you go PG diploma. Your choice of program has to be either Phd or Masters in same field.

I am best

Jul 16, 2017
Hii...i want to go to winnipeg jan intake 2018..i did b.tech in IT . Bt my visa got ref in sep course mismatch ...i want to apply again...can anyone suggest some relevant course in any colg or uvi of winnipeg