+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need your Help

jamsheed123

Dec 25, 2018
Dear guys

If someone work with US Military and because of not conforming the letter from his supervisor cant go to US , is there any way to go to Canada with the Recommendation and treat letter , if yes how can he apply.

regards

Jamsheed

visatest

May 24, 2016
London Ontario Canada
It isn't really clear what you are asking here. Now, if your supervisor wouldn't OK a letter enabling you to go to the US what makes you think he will for Canada? The US are our best friends, but we normally don't get involved in US military operations. If we take action it is normally training, NORAD or NATO. We have no responsibility if they have messed you up with their documentation. At least I think that is what you are talking about. I would go and see an American officer and see if you can straighten things out. You can always apply for asylum in Canada or try to immigrate; but that is far from a sure thing. I have given you a link to CIC (Canada Immigration) below. All of it is self serve and I would advise you to research it.

https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Canada and the US are two separate countries so your commanding officer would have no influence on getting you asylum in Canada. Your best bet is to work things out with the CO and try again under the [rogram that brings translators who have worked with the US to the US to live.

jamsheed123

Dec 25, 2018
Hi dear thanks from your replay

can you tell me how can i apply for asylum in Canada or immigrate , hope you write something for me and show me the way , as im dont know how to apply and i dont from where i should start it ,

thanks again

@
It isn't really clear what you are asking here. Now, if your supervisor wouldn't OK a letter enabling you to go to the US what makes you think he will for Canada? The US are our best friends, but we normally don't get involved in US military operations. If we take action it is normally training, NORAD or NATO. We have no responsibility if they have messed you up with their documentation. At least I think that is what you are talking about. I would go and see an American officer and see if you can straighten things out. You can always apply for asylum in Canada or try to immigrate; but that is far from a sure thing. I have given you a link to CIC (Canada Immigration) below. All of it is self serve and I would advise you to research it.

https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi dear thanks from your replay

can you tell me how can i apply for asylum in Canada or immigrate , hope you write something for me and show me the way , as im dont know how to apply and i dont from where i should start it ,

thanks again

@
There are effectively two options:

1) Move out of your home country to another country. Once there, be officially recognized as a refugee by UNHCR. UNHCR will then determine where you will be resettled. It might be Canada or it might be another country. You will not get to chose.

2) Obtain a TRV (tourist visa) to Canada and claim asylum once you arrive here. To be approved for a TRV you must demonstrate that you have strong ties to your home country (e.g. employment, property, assets) and have no plans on remaining in Canada long term.