+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need your help with my particular scenario

Devuser

Aug 21, 2019
SINP Express Category

I submitted EOI in SINP and received ITA on 6 June 2019, I had 60 days to submit my application to SINP.
My SINP application is connected with Express Profile with NOC 2174 and with valid Job validation code.
I submitted my application on 18 July 2019 and had some relief.

My IELTS expired on 18 Aug 2019 with scores R6,R6,L8,S7 with Overall 7.0

I was told to immediately book an IELTS test before the previous one expired, so I studied for 10 days or so and attempted IELTS.

But the results were less than Express Entry Requirement (at least 6 each), R5.5,R6,L7.5,S6.5 with Overall 6.5

The Express Entry Profile is not updated yet with new results as it will void the eligibility and eject me from the pool (told by Consultant). So as a workaround the expiry dates are moved forward with one month margin or so, until I attempt and receive the at least 6 each band score.

Now I am again told by Consultant to take another IELTS GT test with at least 6 each for my express profile to stay valid.

Experts please guide in this scenario.

Will IELTS 6.5 should be enough for SINP? I am guessing YES.
Should I update the results in Express Entry Profile with less than required results and face outcome?

Should I study for at least a month and then attempt to get the desired results, because I am afraid If I attempt immediately I may get the same results?

thanks.

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Your consultant is right, please follow their advice.

Also you need to be truthful in your application, no doubts about that

akanksha0106

Apr 29, 2021
SINP Express Category

I submitted EOI in SINP and received ITA on 6 June 2019, I had 60 days to submit my application to SINP.
My SINP application is connected with Express Profile with NOC 2174 and with valid Job validation code.
I submitted my application on 18 July 2019 and had some relief.

My IELTS expired on 18 Aug 2019 with scores R6,R6,L8,S7 with Overall 7.0

I was told to immediately book an IELTS test before the previous one expired, so I studied for 10 days or so and attempted IELTS.

But the results were less than Express Entry Requirement (at least 6 each), R5.5,R6,L7.5,S6.5 with Overall 6.5

The Express Entry Profile is not updated yet with new results as it will void the eligibility and eject me from the pool (told by Consultant). So as a workaround the expiry dates are moved forward with one month margin or so, until I attempt and receive the at least 6 each band score.

Now I am again told by Consultant to take another IELTS GT test with at least 6 each for my express profile to stay valid.

Experts please guide in this scenario.

Will IELTS 6.5 should be enough for SINP? I am guessing YES.
Should I update the results in Express Entry Profile with less than required results and face outcome?

Should I study for at least a month and then attempt to get the desired results, because I am afraid If I attempt immediately I may get the same results?

thanks.
Hi,
I am an ECE engineer working under NOC 2174.Can i apply for SINP and which certification isrequired?Kindly help.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
I am an ECE engineer working under NOC 2174.Can i apply for SINP and which certification isrequired?Kindly help.
You can apply but if invited you will need certification. It can take many months so if you don't get it in time, you will need to turn down the invitation.

akanksha0106

Apr 29, 2021
You can apply but if invited you will need certification. It can take many months so if you don't get it in time, you will need to turn down the invitation.
So technically being an ECE engineer too,i can apply for SiNP.Yes in that case,i would go for the certification and then the SINP.