+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need your help asap NBI

bimby06

Sep 27, 2016
hi how is everybody guys im in need of help now my wife file a case against me under ra 9262 or known as vawc now its been hard for me to get an NBI clearance we dont have kids i do not have any idea why she file the case against me and my warrant of arrest is been out and now its very hard for me to get the clearance bec i have been hit by the nbi now i already apply for my permanent residency and still waiting for the result any case same with me please guys help me i need your help

Reylove

Dec 31, 2018
Hi. I would like to know where you able to obtain your clearance and what was the process?
Thank you

hi how is everybody guys im in need of help now my wife file a case against me under ra 9262 or known as vawc now its been hard for me to get an NBI clearance we dont have kids i do not have any idea why she file the case against me and my warrant of arrest is been out and now its very hard for me to get the clearance bec i have been hit by the nbi now i already apply for my permanent residency and still waiting for the result any case same with me please guys help me i need your help