+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need your expertise and opinion guys

dream2014

Sep 3, 2013
Hi Everyone,

I am very much concerned about my future and this is high time I think I should consult you for so many queries which are surrounding me.
Backgruound:

A B.E(Computer Sc.), 2010 passout guy who is working for big Indian IT industry for last 2 years and 6 months. Willing to permanently settle in Canada in couple of years to come and planning to study PG diploma course in Canada to brighten my prospects out there (Or if plan fails, return to motherland and do the same job with possibly new rank and perks in the same company since I will use Leave without Pay optionof my company which permits me to study while on leave for upto 2 years).

10th: 66%, 12th: 75%, BE: 67%

Well, sorry for firing so many queries at once and some of them might be weird, but . . . . . :( :( :( :(

My queries:

1) Which college/s is/are best to pursue Project Management (or some other course that helps you land a Management job in IT or other sector)? My bend is for Fangshawe, Seneca and Sheridan in same order and co-op is preferred.

2) What's the possiblity of continuing in the same sector(IT) in Canada after doing this course? (I can do something else, but living in Canada for future sake is priority. IT sector is the first choice.
3) How well can I expect to get an employer once one year work permit along with this course ends? (I wanna continue living in Canada once this work permit tenure ends so that It will help me get PR).
4) How long will it take for a person of my profile to get a PR? (A.Based on IT work, and B. Based on Non-IT work). I already have 2 1/2 years work experience and I will go to Canda next year for Sep intake..by that time it will be more than 3 years of experience for me.

5) Once I get my PR after gettting through all these hassles, how early can I expect to get a PR for my parents too? How well are their prospects of getting PR based on my recommendations?
6) My mother is bed-ridden, and is dependent on me. Will it pose any issue on getting a PR for her?
7) Can I earn money in first six months, cause they say you can work upto 20 hours a week only after clearing your first semester. I wanna work more in order to lessen my future debt. Any way out?
8) How much IELTS score is expected to get a rigid score for obtaining PR?
9) Any other suggestion is heartly welcomed. Risk you foresee is equally helpful too.

I need your inputs for all these quesries very badly. Kindly help.

txboyscout

Jun 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-08-2011
dream2014 said:
Hi Everyone,

My queries:

1) Which college/s is/are best to pursue Project Management (or some other course that helps you land a Management job in IT or other sector)? My bend is for Fangshawe, Seneca and Sheridan in same order and co-op is preferred.

2) What's the possiblity of continuing in the same sector(IT) in Canada after doing this course? (I can do something else, but living in Canada for future sake is priority. IT sector is the first choice.
3) How well can I expect to get an employer once one year work permit along with this course ends? (I wanna continue living in Canada once this work permit tenure ends so that It will help me get PR).
4) How long will it take for a person of my profile to get a PR? (A.Based on IT work, and B. Based on Non-IT work). I already have 2 1/2 years work experience and I will go to Canda next year for Sep intake..by that time it will be more than 3 years of experience for me.

5) Once I get my PR after gettting through all these hassles, how early can I expect to get a PR for my parents too? How well are their prospects of getting PR based on my recommendations?----At the present time they are not allwwing you to apply for PR for your parents, they want you to get Super Visa which is basically allwoing parents to stay as visitors for up to 2 years but you have to get health insurance for them
6) My mother is bed-ridden, and is dependent on me. Will it pose any issue on getting a PR for her?
7) Can I earn money in first six months, cause they say you can work upto 20 hours a week only after clearing your first semester. I wanna work more in order to lessen my future debt. Any way out?--Not unless you work illegally or cash jobs and if the catch you this is a violation of your study permit and you will be deported and barred from Canada
8) How much IELTS score is expected to get a rigid score for obtaining PR?
9) Any other suggestion is heartly welcomed. Risk you foresee is equally helpful too.

I need your inputs for all these quesries very badly. Kindly help.

txboyscout

Jun 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-08-2011
As far as your mother being bed ridden, if she is allowed to apply for PR and does not pass the health check or is deemed too much of a buden on the health care system she can be denied PR