+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need your advice

Ahtisham01

Jan 24, 2018
Hi All,

I received the following request letter:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

 > Client Information: Please provide an original Family Composition form from Afghan authorities showing dates of birth of all family members, including the yourself. This must be received at this office by: 2019/01/18
 > Birth registration/certificate: Please provide an original birth certificate This must be received at this office by: 2019/01/18

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
Documents sent as attachments cannot exceed 5 MB in size. Any attachment larger than 5MB must be divided into smaller separate attachments.

Each of the above requested items must be received in our office by the due date listed. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence.

Please return this letter with the requested documents.
Sincerely,
IRCC London

My question is that do I need to fedex the original documents to London Visa office or can I upload them in the GCKey because I have the option to upload as well there. I am scared because I don't want the original to get lost after the PPR is issued.

Thank you for your help.

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
 > Client Information: Please provide an original Family Composition form from Afghan authorities showing dates of birth of all family members, including the yourself. This must be received at this office by: 2019/01/18
 > Birth registration/certificate: Please provide an original birth certificate This must be received at this office by: 2019/01/18

The letter ask for original copy of the documents.....send them through registered courier like Fedex. DHL, UPS etc....so you have a tracking number and a proof you send the documents.......you may include a note to inform the visa office that you would want the original documents returned after PPR visa is issued.