+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED VISA SPONSORSHIP

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
how to get visa sponsorship to Canada
No such thing.

Apply for jobs on Canadian job sites like Indeed. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Depending on the job requirements, you may need IELTS for language and ECA for education. Most if not all jobs posted will say that you must be a citizen, PR or a person with work authorization to apply so no point in applying for those jobs.

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
how to get visa sponsorship to Canada
There are two main ways to get visa sponsorship to Canada:
  • Family sponsorship: A Canadian citizen or permanent resident can sponsor their spouse, common-law partner, dependent children, or parents and grandparents to come to Canada as permanent residents.
  • Employment sponsorship: A Canadian employer can sponsor a foreign worker to come to Canada to work in a skilled occupation that is in demand.
Here are the steps on how to get visa sponsorship to Canada:
  1. Identify a sponsor. If you are applying for family sponsorship, you will need to identify a Canadian citizen or permanent resident who is willing to sponsor you. If you are applying for employment sponsorship, you will need to identify a Canadian employer who is willing to sponsor you.
  2. Meet the eligibility requirements. Both family sponsorship and employment sponsorship have eligibility requirements that you must meet. For example, you must be able to speak and understand basic English, you must have a clean criminal record, and you must meet the minimum requirements for the occupation that you are applying for.
  3. Gather the required documents. The required documents will vary depending on the type of sponsorship you are applying for. However, you will typically need to provide proof of your identity, proof of your education and work experience, and a medical examination.
  4. Submit your application. You can submit your application online or by mail. Once your application is submitted, it will be processed by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
  5. Attend an interview. If IRCC requests an interview, you will need to attend an interview at a Canadian visa office.
  6. Wait for a decision. It can take several months to receive a decision on your application. Once a decision is made, you will be notified by IRCC.
Here are some additional tips for getting visa sponsorship to Canada:
  • Start early. The application process can take several months, so it is important to start early.
  • Do your research. Make sure you understand the eligibility requirements for the type of sponsorship you are applying for.
  • Gather the required documents. Make sure you have all of the required documents before you submit your application.
  • Be prepared for an interview. If IRCC requests an interview, be prepared to answer questions about your education, work experience, and why you want to come to Canada.
I hope this helps!

Reactions: Suliat1991

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am in need of a job in Canada and also need visa sponsorship
No jobs here so do a job search. Get a job offer and employer willing for file for a LMIA proving no Canadian/PR can do the job, only you. You then apply for a closed work permit showing work experience, education and language skills.

hforouzandeh

Sep 15, 2023
No jobs here so do a job search. Get a job offer and employer willing for file for a LMIA proving no Canadian/PR can do the job, only you. You then apply for a closed work permit showing work experience, education and language skills.
@Naturgrl what is a closed work permit? is the required paperwork that much complex and time consuming for the potential employers that no one would consider support a candidate through the visa sponsorship process? thanks for your kind response.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
@Naturgrl what is a closed work permit? is the required paperwork that much complex and time consuming for the potential employers that no one would consider support a candidate through the visa sponsorship process? thanks for your kind response.
Do you have a job offer and LMIA? If you do then you apply for a closed work permit. The visa sponsorship process is for a person to sponsor a spouse or child. Are you talking about PNP programs with a job offer? Both a LMIA and nominations through PNP require employers to fill out the paperwork and meet eligibility criteria (prove cannot hire Canadian or PR, meet wage medians etc.).

hforouzandeh

Sep 15, 2023
Do you have a job offer and LMIA? If you do then you apply for a closed work permit. The visa sponsorship process is for a person to sponsor a spouse or child. Are you talking about PNP programs with a job offer? Both a LMIA and nominations through PNP require employers to fill out the paperwork and meet eligibility criteria (prove cannot hire Canadian or PR, meet wage medians etc.).
I am not talking about family visa sponsorship. I am a single telecom professional living in Asia looking for relocation opportunities to Canada. How can I maximize my chances of finding a job in Canada with visa sponsorship? If I am looking for such an opportunity, should I ignore Canada as one of the possible destination countries in my plan and focus on other countries where I may have a higher chance?