+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Visa SOP

ishant27

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Hi All,

I have been accepted to University of Alberta in MINT for Fall 2015. I am worried for my visa acceptance as I have 2 years of work experience in Software Quality Assurance. Internetworking has nothing to deal with Software so how to convince Visa Officer in SOP for the reason of choosing Internetworking?

Please share your inputs as well as SOP.
I am planning to apply for visa by July 3, 2015. Please help.

Regards,
Ishant

lnvinoth30

Apr 12, 2015
SOP is not much complicated..you just write your own ..stressing the importance of this study in Canada for your future..Do attach your work exp letter while applying for visa

ishant27

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Hi,

Thank you for you reply.
I won't be getting experience letter right away as I am currently working with the company.

Is there any other option to prove my work experience?

Regards,
Ishant

japmeet

Apr 19, 2015
ishant27 said:
Hi,

Thank you for you reply.
I won't be getting experience letter right away as I am currently working with the company.

Is there any other option to prove my work experience?

Regards,
Ishant
You could ask your HR for a bonafide certificate stating that you're presently employed with your company since a particular date.
SOP isn't really required for visa purposes either.

gagan_amloh

Jan 8, 2015
Hi ishant27

Even I am on the same boat. Means working with MNC (Since 2013) and Applying for Student Visa (Sept Fall). I dont want inform my company until i got visa So its difficult to get Bonafiled certificate and Experience letter.

To describe my experience what should I use.
Will Salary Slips and Joining latter are enough ?

ishant27

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Canada
I am not sure. I have received Recommendation Letter from my company which states my joining date. I am probably going to keep it with my visa application along with last two months salary slips