+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Urgent response

CJEQ

May 30, 2021
Hi
There is no issue to be worried about. The TRF number and scores worked for me. All the issues were for a systematic error of the website as it assigned my file to the wrong UCI number. I got my PR six months ago.
Wish you the best
Hi,
Can I ask if you got the 50 extra points? I finished my first year of my postdoc contract on August 1 and am now starting my second year. I don't know if I need to ask my supervisor to write a letter of recommendation stating that I will be employed for another year after I get my PR or if I need the university to modify the second year contract that I have already received?
Thank you.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi,
Can I ask if you got the 50 extra points? I finished my first year of my postdoc contract on August 1 and am now starting my second year. I don't know if I need to ask my supervisor to write a letter of recommendation stating that I will be employed for another year after I get my PR or if I need the university to modify the second year contract that I have already received?
Thank you.
Why to need it after PR? Are you already in pool? Did you got ITA or still waiting?

CJEQ

May 30, 2021
Why to need it after PR? Are you already in pool? Did you got ITA or still waiting?
I have been in the pool since August 1, and I'm still waiting for the ITA. So I wanted to ask how it works before speaking to my supervisor, as she wasn't sure exactly what to do to help me add 50 points to the requirement. Thank you.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I have been in the pool since August 1, and I'm still waiting for the ITA. So I wanted to ask how it works before speaking to my supervisor, as she wasn't sure exactly what to do to help me add 50 points to the requirement. Thank you.
Get it updated then with the current session.