+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Urgent information Inland application with overseas dependent

Simran1997

Jun 4, 2019
Hey, I applied for inland spousal sponsorship with dependent overseas.. Recently I got letter from CIC for landing interview as well as PPR for dependent overseas. They requested to sent passport to New Delhi Visa office. Does anyone know how the process will go from here?
My dependent is with my parents.. So they can submit the passport for my dependent?
This is the letter i got from CIC
Dear xxxxxxx
Note from the processing office- IRCC tobicoke: As the principal applicant, you will be contacted directly by your local IRCC office and scheduled for a landing interview. Below instructions are for your overseas dependant(s) only. All instructions and due dates are to be followed by your dependent(s) only after you (the principal applicant) have become a permanent resident in Canada. This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require: 1) Passports 0 VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India (www.vfsalobal.ca/canada/india) or in Nepal (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nepal) and pay the requisite fees for the Passport Transmission Services . A separate envelope is required for each passport. Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport Transmission Service. VFS will send your passport to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi in a secure envelope. You will then be advised by VFS when your passport has been returned and is ready to be picked up.