+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need urgent help regarding doing medicals

lavanworld

Apr 2, 2012
Hi friends,
I got medicals request recently, but i currently live as a temporary resident in Melbourne, Australia. Is it acceptable to do medicals here?? when i contacted the concerned medical office here they said they will send the medical document to Singapore visa office not the New delhi office... From singapore visa office they will send the medicals to new delhi... Iam pretty confused here.. plz help.. my deadline is june 9th ...

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
juss come back to India and sort your medical out....its much cheaper here and moreover you will get time to see your near and dear!!

babbu

lavanworld

Apr 2, 2012
hi babbu,
thnx for ur reply.. iam very very eager to do so.. but my work place is so stringent and got seniority problems aswell, even for my personal stuffs i need to ask leave 1 month before and moreover i got a exam here so iam literally crushed between everything and to add fuel to add these stuffs for doing police check for india here in australia we need to submit original passport, my passport will get locked there .. what the hell shd i do bro...i need to get pcc from india, australia and uk... can u tell me how long it takes there in india for doing police check for local residents???

But i can tell u.. India is paradise for certain things, here in australia they will test ur patience so many simple stuffs,....... ???