+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need urgent help plz Bryanna help me

Rubyhargun

Oct 27, 2018
I apply tourist visa of canada of my father .I track my application on vfs .I received a message your processed passport is couriered. When i check my couriered on blue dart .it show me the last for days status customers reguested future delivery what is the meaning of that message . I call my agent she told me I have not receive the courier what will I do plz help me

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I apply tourist visa of canada of my father .I track my application on vfs .I received a message your processed passport is couriered. When i check my couriered on blue dart .it show me the last for days status customers reguested future delivery what is the meaning of that message . I call my agent she told me I have not receive the courier what will I do plz help me
1. Whose address was given for the delivery of the passport? Your address or the agent's?

2. You can contact your nearest VFS to confirm that your dad's processed passport has been dispatched

3. BTW the message means that the receiver (you/your agent) requested Blue Dart to deliver the processed passport on another date/another time

Rubyhargun

Oct 27, 2018
26 Oct
But today I have a message from my agent she told me pick the courier from blue dart office. I m asking for result of visa she can't tell me nd ignoring me what will I do plz help me bryanna plz plz

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

26 Oct
But today I have a message from my agent she told me pick the courier from blue dart office. I m asking for result of visa she can't tell me nd ignoring me what will I do plz help me bryanna plz plz
1. Your agent doesn't know the result, pick up your package, open it, find out decision.