Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Hi Guys ...i need urgent help ..I am from B.C and my wife sent her citizenship application to NS , Sydney last week through Fed-ex and already delivered last Thursday .... After sending her application she realize that she forget to write her name behind citizenship photos But their still got studio address and date on the back of the photos where she took her picture...

Guys can we do something about that now or not ??
or they gonna return her citizenship application just because of she forget to write her name behind pictures ??
PLEASE HELP ME ...WAITING FOR UR GOOD ADVISE GUYS ..THANKS A LOT

Inmate

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
27-08-2018
Med's Request
30-01-2020
Med's Done....
06-04-2020
Same thing here... Just a couple (our children are already Canadian), and each pair of pictures are enclosed in a paper with the name).
In fact I'm not so worried about that, they can match it with others photos on ID docs (as well as permanent residend card), I guess they're not going to return our file for that.

Give us a feed back if you call the CIC :)

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HARMIN said:
Hi Guys ...i need urgent help ..I am from B.C and my wife sent her citizenship application to NS , Sydney last week through Fed-ex and already delivered last Thursday .... After sending her application she realize that she forget to write her name behind citizenship photos But their still got studio address and date on the back of the photos where she took her picture...

or they gonna return her citizenship application just because of she forget to write her name behind pictures ??
Just wait. They will open the application in 4-6 weeks and if its an issue they will hopefully write to you to re-send the photos or if you are really unlucky they will send the whole application package back. Not much you can do now but wait.

HARMIN

Dec 19, 2013
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug,02/2013
AOR Received.
Aug,22/2013
File Transfer...
cpc-v to cpc-m on 03/03/2014
Med's Done....
June,13/2013 and PCC Feb,3/2014
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
AIP 14,OCT,2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 14,0CT,2014
LANDED..........
Never Gonna Happend That
Thanks A lots Guys .. I Really Appreciate for ur help Guys ..

saria1

May 22, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 28, 2014
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
January 16, 2015
File Transfer...
January 23, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
October 27, 2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
June 17, 2015
LANDED..........
June 30, 2015
This post looks like my post from Friday night! I guess we both patiently wait and see if our applications are sent back to us. I hope in our cases it's not sent back and we breeze forward.

asa1973

Dec 24, 2013
HARMIN said:

Did the same mistake...so far looks like CIC do match them (man, women and child, quite straight) as all docs in process now and only letter I got was for spelling issue...