+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need urgent help please - dumped by husband in India post getting BC PNP

AJAspirant

Jan 10, 2019
Hi everyone,

Just need some urgent help from you all.

My husband had applied for BC PNP and included me in his application to increase his overall points for eligibility. I had a very high score in IELTS, plus my education added further to his points tally.

Now that we got BC PNP, he had duped me and dumped me back to India and has been absconding ever since with my child.

I have absolutely no clue of his whereabouts and the file number under which he applied for our PR. The only reference that I have with me is his and mine passport number.

Is there a way I can apply for a PR all alone, based upon the BC PNP that I received, considering I wasn't the primary applicant.

I am deprived of my child and rights but do not know what to do. Any help would be really appreciated...

Regards
VA

BC4life

Nov 5, 2015
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
XX-07-2017

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi everyone,

Just need some urgent help from you all.

My husband had applied for BC PNP and included me in his application to increase his overall points for eligibility. I had a very high score in IELTS, plus my education added further to his points tally.

Now that we got BC PNP, he had duped me and dumped me back to India and has been absconding ever since with my child.

I have absolutely no clue of his whereabouts and the file number under which he applied for our PR. The only reference that I have with me is his and mine passport number.

Is there a way I can apply for a PR all alone, based upon the BC PNP that I received, considering I wasn't the primary applicant.

I am deprived of my child and rights but do not know what to do. Any help would be really appreciated...

Regards
VA
You will need to qualify for PR as a Principal Applicant on your own if your husband has changed the PR application to make you non-accompanying. You can't use the existing application to support your own one. See a lawyer, both for the marital/custody issue (police may need to be involved due to child abduction) and for the immigration issue.

Reactions: visatest