+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need urgent help- ONIP Online Payment

viviendmy

Mar 6, 2017
I'm currently applying ONIP through e-Filing portal. However, I encountered some problems at the last step - making payment. Payment went through yesterday and it has been deducted from my credit card but after the payment the website redirected me to the ONIP website and the page did not load. when i re-login status besides my case number still says "waiting for Submission". Then there was a message from ONIP website saying "Your payment was submitted, but the system was unable to complete the transaction due to a network error". So at the moment I'm not sure if the whole procedure has been completed or not. The worst thing is that my 1500CAD is gone, but I still failed to complete the application.
Has anyone had the same problem? I sent several email to them but no reply yet. As the deadline for ONIP application is approaching in few days, I'm so worried:(:(
I need your guys' advice. Should I keep contacting the technical team or just withdraw the application and start again?

Peta

May 10, 2016
I'm currently applying ONIP through e-Filing portal. However, I encountered some problems at the last step - making payment. Payment went through yesterday and it has been deducted from my credit card but after the payment the website redirected me to the ONIP website and the page did not load. when i re-login status besides my case number still says "waiting for Submission". Then there was a message from ONIP website saying "Your payment was submitted, but the system was unable to complete the transaction due to a network error". So at the moment I'm not sure if the whole procedure has been completed or not. The worst thing is that my 1500CAD is gone, but I still failed to complete the application.
Has anyone had the same problem? I sent several email to them but no reply yet. As the deadline for ONIP application is approaching in few days, I'm so worried:(:(
I need your guys' advice. Should I keep contacting the technical team or just withdraw the application and start again?
Call the OINP's office tomorrow and they should be able to help you. They should be able to state if the application has been submitted or not.

(416) 327-0374