+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Urgent Help Guys

volintine

May 16, 2014
I have completed B.com degrees of 3 years and , about to complete PG diploma course in India of 1 Year.Since i want to go for Master degree in Canada. My question to you guyz is that while filling up the application forum should i mentioned that i have completed PG diploma course or not because i have not received yet the degree and exams are pending.Please guyz help me. I am confused

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
volintine said:
I have completed B.com degrees of 3 years and , about to complete PG diploma course in India of 1 Year.Since i want to go for Master degree in Canada. My question to you guyz is that while filling up the application forum should i mentioned that i have completed PG diploma course or not because i have not received yet the degree and exams are pending.Please guyz help me. I am confused
most universities in canada require 4 year degree or 3+1 year bachelor education(total 16 years) to apply for masters....but u can search on university websites about their requirements

volintine

May 16, 2014
I mean i have already completed 15 years of education and about to complete 1 more year of education, so it will be total 16 years of education. but while filling up the Application form should i mention that i have completed 15 years of education or 16 years of education.Since i have not received yet my grade sheet of PG diploma.

dok

Apr 20, 2014
volintine said:
i have not received yet the degree and exams are pending.Please guyz help me. I am confused
Even though you haven't received your final degree certificate for the PGD or the university might accept a 3-year bacholars degree without PGD for master program, you still have to provide a complete list of universities/colleges and programs you have attended/pursued or are attending/pursuing. If the university accepts your previous degree (irrespective of your 1year PGD), you'll get an unconditional admission offer. However, in most cases you'll be given a condional admission offer pending successful completion of your 1-year PGD. IN ALL CASES PROVIDE AN UP-TO-DATE EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND IN YOUR APPLICATION FORM EVEN IF THOSE DEGREES PREVIOUSLY OBTAINED ARE IRRELAVANT TO THE DEGREE YOU INTEND PURSUING.