+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need urgent help for SOP .. Plz

shivam41

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Hi friends ..! I urgently need SOP for my Canada Study Visa ..! Can anyone send me a sample on shivammittal41@gmail.com

Rihan89

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna Visa Offce
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Not Needed
Interview........
Not Needed
VISA ISSUED...
18 - 05 - 15
LANDED..........
01-09-2015
Here are some advice from another thread,which was helpful to me

Firstly, please do not write long SOP's I doubt they have they tym to read it !
A SOP should be maximum one and a half to two pages depending on your content ! It should not exceed 1500 words .

Firstly if you are a fresh applicant your are going to give a gist of your entire file in your SOP.

You must cover the following points:
Introduction about yourself

Why did you chose canada ?

why did you chose the particular college and course?

Talk about your qualifications and study [Be smart and try to highlight your plus points and good scores and achievements werever possible and try to cover up for your negatives ie., Backlogs and Low grades].

If you have low grades try to show that your low grades do not reflect your personality and the practical knowledge you posses in your field ! Try to focus on practicals more and say you believe in practical knowledge than theorotical mug up work ! Hence, that is the main reason you want to study at Canada cuz studies are based on realtime practice and practical knowledge.

Talk about how doing the particular course will help you and how it is related to your previous qualification.

Talk about your funds .

Talk about your future plans and goals ! As to how you are going to come back to your own country and work and how your studies in Canada will be a plus point for you !
Say that Home is where the family belongs so there is no two ways about not returning back to your country as you have great responsibility towards your parents and family.

End by a humble request that your application for study permit be approved

Good Luck

shivam41

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Rihan89 said:
Here are some advice from another thread,which was helpful to me

Firstly, please do not write long SOP's I doubt they have they tym to read it !
A SOP should be maximum one and a half to two pages depending on your content ! It should not exceed 1500 words .

Firstly if you are a fresh applicant your are going to give a gist of your entire file in your SOP.

You must cover the following points:
Introduction about yourself

Why did you chose canada ?

why did you chose the particular college and course?

Talk about your qualifications and study [Be smart and try to highlight your plus points and good scores and achievements werever possible and try to cover up for your negatives ie., Backlogs and Low grades].

If you have low grades try to show that your low grades do not reflect your personality and the practical knowledge you posses in your field ! Try to focus on practicals more and say you believe in practical knowledge than theorotical mug up work ! Hence, that is the main reason you want to study at Canada cuz studies are based on realtime practice and practical knowledge.

Talk about how doing the particular course will help you and how it is related to your previous qualification.

Talk about your funds .

Talk about your future plans and goals ! As to how you are going to come back to your own country and work and how your studies in Canada will be a plus point for you !
Say that Home is where the family belongs so there is no two ways about not returning back to your country as you have great responsibility towards your parents and family.

End by a humble request that your application for study permit be approved

Good Luck
thx very much for tips this will help me alot ...