+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need urgent help for pdf IMM1294 !

Jun 13, 2018
Hello,

After trying for hours and hours to download the pdf study permit from outside of the Canada without success, it’s always the same “please wait...”
I ask if someone could be able to send it to me by email?
My email : eloisedelforge@outlook.com

Thank you for your help.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
You need to install Adobe Reader on your PC (https://get.adobe.com/reader/).

Then right click the link to the PDF in your browser and choose Save link as.., save the PDF somewhere on your PC.

Open Adobe Reader program and go to File.. Open, open the file you just downloaded. You will get the please wait then the form will load after a few secs.

This file cant be sent to you because it is pulled from the internet by Adobe Reader and when you complete the form you will need to validate the form which again Adobe Reader will do.
You need an internet connection at all times.

Dr.Viper

May 22, 2018
The problem is with your pdf viewer or reader. Download and install Adobe reader or Adobe acrobat and then open separately, not in browser add on. It won't open in mobile browser also. Don't worry.

Jun 13, 2018
The problem is with your pdf viewer or reader. Download and install Adobe reader or Adobe acrobat and then open separately, not in browser add on. It won't open in mobile browser also. Don't worry.
The problem is that now I try to download adobe reader without success.. but I did the open file on the computer of a friend which is possible to open with adobe reader. Thank you

Dr.Viper

May 22, 2018
The problem is that now I try to download adobe reader without success.. but I did the open file on the computer of a friend which is possible to open with adobe reader. Thank you
No issues. Happens to anybody. Like you understood issue is with reader, that's why I didn't bother sharing the pdf again. All the best.