Not applicable
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Done
LANDED..........
September 29, 2015
Please I need some urgent responses.

My hubby and I are permanent residents. I am about to have our first baby and I want my mum to come to Canada to help with the baby. I am a religious worker working on a charitable basis, so I don't get a salary, but my living expenses are covered by the church. My hubby is working but his income is $34,000, which is lower than the minimum income required ( for family of 3 is 37,000, family of 4 is $45,000). But I have a younger brother (from the same mum) who has been here for over 3 years on work permit, who is a Business Analyst earning $90,000 per annum and he wants to support the application financial and join us in inviting my mum on Super visa. PR is being processed on Canadian Experience Class, his open work permit expires in 7 months time.
I want to my husband's T4 and my brother's T4. Including:

My husband's: PR card, T4 and letter declaring his financial support for my mum's visit, and his signature co-signing the invitation letter with me

My Brother's: T4, letter from his employer, his work permit, plus letter showing his PR application has been accepted and in-process and a letter of his support for mum's application

Mine: invitation letter, My PR card, birth certificate, marriage certificate, bank balance showing $7000, letter from my gynaecologist stating I am having a baby and want my mum to come, obstetric scan photo.

Mum's: her bank statement showing another $7,000 of her own, and all other super visa requirements from her end as per instructions, as well as her property documents showing ties to home country.

QUESTION: Do you think this combination of documents is enough for them to approve my mum's super visa? Please urgent response needed, I am trying to submit online application ASAP, as I am having my baby in May.

Thanks in advance.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
No - this won't work. It's guaranteed your application is going to be refused.

You cannot combine your husband's and brother's financial income to show you have sufficient income for a super visa. You can only combine your income with your husband's income. However you and your husband do not have enough income to sponsor your mother on a super visa. Once your brother is a PR - he will have to sponsor her.

Her only option right now is to come on a regular visitor visa.

funkie4cristo

Mar 10, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Affidavit sent
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
07/04/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Applic.
Med's Request
23/06/2015
Med's Done....
24/06/2015
Interview........
Not applicable
Passport Req..
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Done
LANDED..........
September 29, 2015
Thank you for your advice Sylla. But if my mother arrives here on a visitor visa and our circumstances have changed and we have better income or my Brother has his PR, can we apply for my mum for super visa from inside Canada?

scylla said:
No - this won't work. It's guaranteed your application is going to be refused.

You cannot combine your husband's and brother's financial income to show you have sufficient income for a super visa. You can only combine your income with your husband's income. However you and your husband do not have enough income to sponsor your mother on a super visa. Once your brother is a PR - he will have to sponsor her.

Her only option right now is to come on a regular visitor visa.