Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
Hi I am in bizzare situation . i want to apply under noc 2174 under CEC .My company has provided me a reference letter that have salary , position and date of start of job in it.

1)job duties and Roles and hours/Week are missing.According to the company this is the standard letter that they provide and unable to include job duties and roles

what should i do ? should i submit my PR application under CEC with this reference letter..only thing is that i have offer letter with me which lists out my duties and hours/Week
..also note that i am closed work permit holder under intra company transfer......should i submit explanation

Please suggest me what to do ? please share any experience with this kind of reference letter
Any help would be deeply appreciated !

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
Can you get a supervisor or manager to write up your duties in a separate letter?
Duties are one of the most important aspects of CEC - otherwise how will the VO know that you match that noc code?
You can try to include the offer letter but that's hit as miss as it's talking about what you will do (which can change and evolve) rather than what you have done.

Unless you get a good duties letter together, it's a risk as to what the VO will do