+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need urgent advice from senior members........

Varun.taurus

Jul 2, 2012
Hi guys,
Me and my wife want to apply for PR under this FSW (Federal skilled worker) Category. I want to make my wife as an main applicant. she has done MBA (IT-Networking) and currently she has 4 years of experience as an Human Resource manager. I am doing my own business of digital marketing.

We have consulted with one of the reputed Immigration consultant in India about our PR filing. They told us that your wife's qualification is mismatched with the experience but you can apply. Other Immigration consultant told us that you cannot apply under this HR Manager Occupation and you need to change the occupation category like IT nalyst etc etc.

Now my question is this that Can we eligible for the HR Occupation list or not ? Also we do not want to take the risk of our time and money.

Now we are confused that whether we apply for the PR or not Huh Kindly help me out and give us the proper guidance.

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
Varun.taurus said:
Hi guys,
Me and my wife want to apply for PR under this FSW (Federal skilled worker) Category. I want to make my wife as an main applicant. she has done MBA (IT-Networking) and currently she has 4 years of experience as an Human Resource manager. I am doing my own business of digital marketing.

We have consulted with one of the reputed Immigration consultant in India about our PR filing. They told us that your wife's qualification is mismatched with the experience but you can apply. Other Immigration consultant told us that you cannot apply under this HR Manager Occupation and you need to change the occupation category like IT nalyst etc etc.

Now my question is this that Can we eligible for the HR Occupation list or not ? Also we do not want to take the risk of our time and money.

Now we are confused that whether we apply for the PR or not Huh Kindly help me out and give us the proper guidance.
Can you please specify your intended NOC ?