+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED URGENT ADVICE FOR ADMISSION TO MEngg COMPUTER SCIENCE/ENGINEERING

Sherry12

Sep 21, 2015
Hi, I have recenty gone to some of the study fairs organized in Delhi, India and i have been told that admission to Masters programs in Canada is very difficult. My profile is as follows:
BE Computer Engineering - Nagpur University - Agg. 70.5%
GRE - 310
TOEFL(iBT) - 116
10 & 12th - 80% plus
Please advice which universities can i apply to for admission to a course based Masters program in Computer Engineering that has reasonable expenses involved. Also suggest ways to improve my profile if you feel it is lacking. I am planning on giving GRE again, would an improved score help?
I had applied to SFU in 2009 after my 12th and had gotten accepted, i spent 4 months there, paid all fees and everything but left before giving final exams for personal reasons. Would that create a problem for me now?
I would really appreciate any advice/help you can offer me.

abdulrahman040

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Sherry12 said:
Hi, I have recenty gone to some of the study fairs organized in Delhi, India and i have been told that admission to Masters programs in Canada is very difficult. My profile is as follows:
BE Computer Engineering - Nagpur University - Agg. 70.5%
GRE - 310
TOEFL(iBT) - 116
10 & 12th - 80% plus
Please advice which universities can i apply to for admission to a course based Masters program in Computer Engineering that has reasonable expenses involved. Also suggest ways to improve my profile if you feel it is lacking. I am planning on giving GRE again, would an improved score help?
I had applied to SFU in 2009 after my 12th and had gotten accepted, i spent 4 months there, paid all fees and everything but left before giving final exams for personal reasons. Would that create a problem for me now?
I would really appreciate any advice/help you can offer me.
Getting admission in Universities are easy, Don't blindly believe consultancies or agents.

You can apply to :-

University of Victoria
Memorial University of Newfoundland
Try for U of Ottawa if you wish
Carleton University, etc