+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need to travel 1-2 weeks outside Canada and awaiting oath email in the meantime.

calgybwn

Nov 2, 2022
Hi, I would be really thankful if you can help me with this question. I have to travel work related out of the country for a week or two after 10 days and my status tracker shows completed for all except citizenship ceremony which shows not started. I had submitted my application on December 26, 2021 and received my AOR on February 23rd 2022. My status tracker updated everything as 'completed' on December 2nd, 2022. I am waiting for my oath but really need to go for the trip after 10 days as its a requirement from my company and cannot be postpone. Please suggest, what should I do in this situation.

Also Would it be ok, if I travel for a week or two and get back to Canada incase their was no oath date given to me in the meantime, would they delay my oath taking or doesnt matter? Secondly what is the gap between the oath email and oath on an average?

Thank you in advance, really confused.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi, I would be really thankful if you can help me with this question. I have to travel work related out of the country for a week or two after 10 days and my status tracker shows completed for all except citizenship ceremony which shows not started. I had submitted my application on December 26, 2021 and received my AOR on February 23rd 2022. My status tracker updated everything as 'completed' on December 2nd, 2022. I am waiting for my oath but really need to go for the trip after 10 days as its a requirement from my company and cannot be postpone. Please suggest, what should I do in this situation.

Also Would it be ok, if I travel for a week or two and get back to Canada incase their was no oath date given to me in the meantime, would they delay my oath taking or doesnt matter? Secondly what is the gap between the oath email and oath on an average?

Thank you in advance, really confused.
Tracker will get updated with the Oath date atleast 21 days in advance. In your case you should be able to manage to come back by the oath date.