+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need to Show PAst Work experience!!!

ssonirocks

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
i have offer letter from employer.

just got experience certificate but that does not state job duties and working hour. just states the date of joining, designation and last working date.

I requested them to add additional information. But they can not change the format just for me. and its seems impossible to get all details on experience letter.

Experts please advice ?????

ssonirocks

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
ssonirocks said:

just got experience certificate but that does not state job duties and working hour. just states the date of joining, designation and last working date.

I requested them to add additional information. But they can not change the format just for me. and its seems impossible to get all details on experience letter.

advice plzzz

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ssonirocks said:

Get a declaration from a manager/colleague stating your duties and responsibilities and notarize this letter.

For work hours your paystubs might have such information or your original contract.

ssonirocks

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
DelPiero07 said:
Get a declaration from a manager/colleague stating your duties and responsibilities and notarize this letter.

For work hours your paystubs might have such information or your original contract.
He has to notarize and give it to me or i can go?

my supervisor is in india. So it has to notarize in india or canada?

Also what does notarize mean?

Thanks

ssonirocks

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
DelPiero07 said:

He has to notarize and give it to me or i can go?

my supervisor is in india. So it has to notarize in india or canada?

Also what does notarize mean?

Thanks