+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need to send medical letter to visa office

Mar 12, 2018
Hi:

I am the sponsor living in Canada. My spouse’s PR is under process in London.

Due to my medical matters, my doctors have written a letter about my current health standard.

I want to send this letter to immigration so they are aware and possibly take that in consideration towards the whole application

Who do I contact?
-visa office in London
- Immigration—Canada (Mississauga)
- VO at the applicant place of residence

Also, is there any way I can upload this letter to my account. I have it linked to the CIC website can someone guide me on how to do it if it’s possible?

Urgently needing assistance

Thank you.

Takedown

Jul 14, 2018
Hi:

I am the sponsor living in Canada. My spouse’s PR is under process in London.

Due to my medical matters, my doctors have written a letter about my current health standard.

I want to send this letter to immigration so they are aware and possibly take that in consideration towards the whole application

Who do I contact?
-visa office in London
- Immigration—Canada (Mississauga)
- VO at the applicant place of residence

Also, is there any way I can upload this letter to my account. I have it linked to the CIC website can someone guide me on how to do it if it’s possible?

Urgently needing assistance

Thank you.
Your (The sponsor's) medical issues should not matter towards the application. It is only your spouse's (principal applicant's) medical issues which should affect the application.

Mar 12, 2018
Okay. Regardless if they care or not, i just want to inform them this is my situation atm, so I’m looking for the best person or best way to reach. That’s all.

Just a side note: My spouse has the medical, done and passed.