+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need to request for extension of nomination!

richard m.

Mar 20, 2014
Hi Guys! I Need help Please! :(

Our application was returned to us because I am the one who signed instead of my wife and we forgot to declare the family background of my wife. However, our Nomination expires on January 29, 2014. They mailed back to us our application on October 16, 2013 and we just received it on April 8, 2014. It took almost 6 months before we received it due to poor postal service and its very unlucky to us.
We need for extension of nomination before we pass it again to CIO as part of the requirements. The problem is I dont have any idea in requesting for extension of nomination. :(

My question is:
What is the first step on how to apply for extension of nomination?
How long does it take in requesting for it?
Should we submit again all the documents we submitted in our first application for nomination?
Where and how do we submit our requirements for extension of nomination?

Someone help Please... :(
I dont know what to do and where to start.
Thank You in advance...

sani.

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 spetember 2011
Doc's Request.
additiona documents sent2 times (16 feb 2013 & 13 March 2014)
Nomination.....
20 april 2012
AOR Received.
25 april 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with app and 2nd time 16 feb 2013
File Transfer...
07 june 2012 Ecas showed Application received and now Ecas showed In Process since 6 Feb 2014. And also paid RPRF on 13 march 2014
Med's Request
02 july 2014
Med's Done....
21 july 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Sep 2014
LANDED..........
very soon
richard m. said:
Hi Guys! I Need help Please! :(

Our application was returned to us because I am the one who signed instead of my wife and we forgot to declare the family background of my wife. However, our Nomination expires on January 29, 2014. They mailed back to us our application on October 16, 2013 and we just received it on April 8, 2014. It took almost 6 months before we received it due to poor postal service and its very unlucky to us.
We need for extension of nomination before we pass it again to CIO as part of the requirements. The problem is I dont have any idea in requesting for extension of nomination

My question is:
What is the first step on how to apply for extension of nomination?
How long does it take in requesting for it?
Should we submit again all the documents we submitted in our first application for nomination?
Where and how do we submit our requirements for extension of nomination?

Someone help Please... :(
I dont know what to do and where to start.
Thank You in advance...
I have faced little bit same situation like you but in my case, i faced delay situation at the time of additional documents request.
Cic request me to send additional documents on 4th sep 2012 but i did not get any mail and on 5th dec 2012 i got email from Cic that my case is going to be send back to province due to failure in submission of additional documents.
I just wrote an email immediately to Cic that due to postal service, i m unable to send additional documents so give me one more chance to send additional documents and also detail of required documents. Cic replied me with extension of time and detail as well. So you should also write an email MNP and i hope that you will get positive response.
I hope it helps

Jenny88

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Saskatchewan, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 19, 2012
Med's Request
March 26, 2013
Med's Done....
April 20, 2013
Passport Req..
March 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 2, 2014
LANDED..........
April 25, 2014
Where is your nomination for ? What province ? Try and search for an actual contact in your province for immigration. If you call the call centre it can take time.

I got a nomination extended in one day earlier this year.