+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need to immigrate canada

Iyaraja

Jul 24, 2018
Hi
I want to move canada as i am from pakistan and i am a married woman with 1 child But my husband is not supportive and usually demanding alot.. So we just separated few months back.. Now i am the only one who habe to look after my son. I am currently teaching in a private sector... Due to some. Circumstances i have to drop my bachelor degree in mid of it.. Kindly suggest me. For. Which visa should i apply as considering my case as mentioned above
1# on visit visa to canada after landing apply for. Asylum on the airport
2#student visa
Which will. Be the best for me
I am hardworking i ll put more hard work but. Kindly suggest md

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi
I want to move canada as i am from pakistan and i am a married woman with 1 child But my husband is not supportive and usually demanding alot.. So we just separated few months back.. Now i am the only one who habe to look after my son. I am currently teaching in a private sector... Due to some. Circumstances i have to drop my bachelor degree in mid of it.. Kindly suggest me. For. Which visa should i apply as considering my case as mentioned above
1# on visit visa to canada after landing apply for. Asylum on the airport
2#student visa
Which will. Be the best for me
I am hardworking i ll put more hard work but. Kindly suggest md
1) Based on the information you have provided, you do not have grounds for a refugee claim. So claiming refugee status isn't a good idea in that case.
2) Yes, you can certainly apply for a student visa provided you have the funds to cover international tuition fees and accommodation costs. Make sure you pick a program that makes sense in light of your previous education and any experience. You will also want to show that you have strong ties to your home country and have no plans on remaining in Canada long term. You will also need to explain why you dropped your bachelor degree. IRCC may be concerned that you aren't a genuine / serious student.

Note that you will need written permission from your husband to take your son with you to Canada.

Reactions: Bryanna

Iyaraja

Jul 24, 2018
Thanks alot
But as an asylum case.. He use to beat me. Alot... Like how he fulfilled his demand.. By torture physical and mentally.. I haven't rite it b4. But i hve to .. That y i am currently in married status but living separately . And if u said that the 2nd point... Study visa why he will. Allow. Me. To take. My son with me.. He will be doing definitely those. Things which make problems for me

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Unfortunately, those are still not grounds for assylum. Those are civil matters and not persecution. You would also need his permission to take your son to Canada (in any circumstance) unless you have sole legal custody.

Reactions: scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Agreed with the comments above. What you have described is a terrible situation but not grounds for an asylum claim. I would recommend you go the study permit route if you want to come to Canada. But again, bringing your son with you will be a problem unless your husband gives you written permission or you are able to get sole custody of your son.