+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need to contact visa office for Super Visa Application update

sa_36987

Jun 15, 2016
Hi There,

I'd applied Super Visa for my father through online application from Canada and my father lives in Pakistan.

The officer had updated the online profile with a Medical request but right after 15 minutes he/she withdrawal the application due to this "my father has become a Permanent Resident of Canada", so his application is withdrawn and status is "CLOSED". I believe officer by mistakenly updated our profile as my father never had any interaction with Canadian Embassy previously.

I'd put up a Case Enquiry to look into this matter from Canada(unfortunate I did Canadian office) and the IRCC response is - Since your file is located at a Canadian visa office outside Canada, you would need to contact them in order to report important changes, obtain information regarding the status of your application or enquire on an outcome to your request.

Would it be possible that if anyone can tell me the best way to contact them? and
should I create a Case Enquiry or Post document or email to appropriate office? If YES then can anyone tell me which office it will be as I'm confused is it either ISLAMABAD or ABU DHABI office.

Will be really appreciated if you all could share your thoughts/knowledge and experience.

Many Thanks.

bling.s00

Jun 24, 2016
contact islamabad embassy because your father live in pakistan .
you can call canadian embassy you can find canadian embassy number on islamabad website also case enquiry is best option