+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need suggestions with profile already in EE

harry605

Sep 12, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am having my express entry profile with 458 points since oct 2019. My IELTS score is L-8.5, R-7.5, W-7, S-8. I studied B.arch from India and have 1.5yr work experience in NOC B, 2251 (Architectural Technolost and Technician). I studied 2yr Post graduate diploma from Ontario and had a NOC B job but unfortunately, just after 2months I was laid off due to COVID-19.

I still have 2.5yr work permit, so I wanted to know which province should I move to and look for jobs where PNPs are easier. Since finding NOC 0,A,B is getting harder in these times, could anyone suggest me which provinces and programs I should move to to get PR.

Also does Alberta accept 1yr NOC C/D experience in Alberta for AINP?

Thanks in advance

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
Apparently not.

The least restrictive PNPs are in the far north and the Atlantic Region, but since we don't know a damn thing about you except your CRS score, how do we know what's best for you?

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
This should help:
https://moving2canada.com/pnp-canada-live-tracker/

PNPs are always evolving and changing, and continually adjusting their streams.

The best thing to do is check the PNP websites for each province and see what streams are open, who are they nominating, and what professions they are looking for, and what rules apply to your NOC type.

It's hard for us to summarise all the various details and differences for you in one post.

harry605

Sep 12, 2017
Apparently not.

The least restrictive PNPs are in the far north and the Atlantic Region, but since we don't know a damn thing about you except your CRS score, how do we know what's best for you?
I did mention my education and experience above, but I'll elaborate:-

Education:-
Bachelor Of Architecture (5yr)
Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management (2yr)

Experience:-
2yr works experience as an Assistant Architect (NOC 2251) from India
2month noc B, Administrative Coordinator (NOC 1221) Experience in Canada (laid off in April due to covid)

IELTS score:-

L-8.5, R-7.5, W-7, S-8

Current Status:-
Express Entry Score:- 458
Currently on PGWP with 2.5yrs left

Question
To know which province should I move to and look for jobs where PNPs are easier. Any suggestions would help.
AINP accept 1yr NOC C/D experience in Alberta ?