+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED SUGGESTIONS (UVIC for fall 2015 or anything else!!!

monish88

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
Deeps1993 said:
Thank you very much for your answer. I did see the coop option but I am talking about a situation in case I dont find a coop. Iv heard its quite difficult to land a coop job. So to be risk free I was asking about concordia university of edmonton which provides a 2 year course on information security.
Well, its not that difficult but yes, since you have a 2 year, you are on right track. All the best to you ! Cheers!

Deeps1993

Jan 18, 2015
Hello narinder
I actually thought of dropping the offer. I know that Uvic is reputed but since it is a one year course, my post graduation work permit will also be of one year duration. And moreover since I just graduated i dont have any work experience as well. So for me finding a job within the span of one year might get a bit difficult. I recently got a job offer from a reputed MNC, so my plan is to work here for a year and then maybe try for Uvic or concordia university of edmonton (MISSM).
What are you planning to do ?

narinder1966

Jul 4, 2015
i am also BTECH cse and appointed in the mnc but that course is highly speclised so that reason iplan to join the course.

Deeps1993

Jan 18, 2015
Well my opinion is if you have atleast a little work experience then it is beneficial to you in finding a job. You could then take up the job and try to join for winter or may 2016 intake. So you would have a few months experience as well.
But the ultimate decision is yours so you make a wise decision.