+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Suggestion

vkavitha

Nov 8, 2014
Dear Friends,

I need your kind suggestion, I am planing to study in Canada, I have completed B.Com Commerce, which course is the best and easy to get a job based on my qualification, which University or College is better and easy to get job. can I do 1 year course or 2 years course, which specialization I have to choose and good for me.

I would like to apply even Quebec, what exactly I need to have the qualifications if I want to apply in Quebec Colleges and Universities,

I have married recently can I bring my spouse along with me any time gap I need to have, kindly suggest me,

Which consultancy I have to approach in Hyderabad, kindly give me your feedback, thank you all..

Best Regards,
Kavitha.V

coolraman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad india
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2014
Why do u need consultancy. U can research in this forum and googlr.
Regarding ur husband yes he can apply with you for OWP although its success rate is less.

csj007

Nov 2, 2014
Hyderabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Vkavitha

Hello ,

i've joined this forum 1 week ago and i did a lot of research of study in canada .
there are various universities & Colleges which offers Master / PG Diploma & Diploma in Commerce field so you can find out yourself just "GOOGLE IT" but i know Seneca college where i'm going to apply next year.
and you may bring your Husband with yourself but you have sufficient funds for both of you.
in my opinion you shouldn't go with any consultancy but try to seek information yourself. email to universities and colleges directly. it will be better.

i hope it will be helpful for you :D

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
dont trust any consultant .....if u want just visit them all and get as much free information but do not register with anyone..this forum and google r enough for u to find all the information.....consultants get money from colleges to send them students so consultants dont care about ur best interests....they will send u where they get the most commission....visa checklist is very simple and straight forward .

OEIS SOUTH

Nov 10, 2014
Hello Kavitha,

you can take your spouce with you, for further details please contact Overseas Education and Immigration Services South (OEIS) it is in Hyderabad only, one of the best consultancy who can guide properly