+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Suggestion/help regarding College

Raj999

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Hi all,
I need a suggestion on which college to choose and my visa chances
New Brunswick Community College - Information Technology: business analysis (1 year program)
Northern lights college, B.C - business administration - IT specialization (2 year program)

I've masters in computer science from USA.
My bachelor's stream is Information Technology.

Can you guys here please suggest which have better chances for visa.
And better place to live in both part time and climate conditions

Thanks.

Last edited:

Sudent564

Apr 26, 2019
Since you already hold a master degree, applying for a graduate certificate/diploma would make your intent to get Canadian PR pretty obvious to the Visa Officers no matter which college you apply to.
You can Appy to NLC since it comes under SPP.

Raj999

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Thank you for your response. I'll try to convince VO through my LOE.

NBCC doesn't come under SPP?

Sudent564

Apr 26, 2019

Aatif1988

Jan 30, 2019
You do not need to worry about your visa if you are choosing PG diploma as someone has suggest here otherwise, I recently got my visa for a pg diploma in canada with previous masters(MBA).
My suggestion that will immensely increase your visa chances are choosing a course that specializes you in your current field of work.
Also if you have had a good immigration history from USA i.e u did not overstay your visa n followed other conditions of your visa your canada visa chance again become very high as you have a established credibility of honouring visas.Most of the people will tell u this and that like i too was told but i m telling you from my own experience u do not need to worry as long u choose a relevant course and as long as you can write a very strong SOP
Good luck

Raj999

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
You do not need to worry about your visa if you are choosing PG diploma as someone has suggest here otherwise, I recently got my visa for a pg diploma in canada with previous masters(MBA).
My suggestion that will immensely increase your visa chances are choosing a course that specializes you in your current field of work.
Also if you have had a good immigration history from USA i.e u did not overstay your visa n followed other conditions of your visa your canada visa chance again become very high as you have a established credibility of honouring visas.Most of the people will tell u this and that like i too was told but i m telling you from my own experience u do not need to worry as long u choose a relevant course and as long as you can write a very strong SOP
Good luck
Thank you .. I'm working on my SOP now. Hope everything goes well !

Sunil Vaghani

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Category........
Good luck
Hi can you please send me your SOP as I am in same situation done MBA from UK in 2011 now in India and looking to apply canada for student visa ( my email sunil1.dynamic@gmail.com)