+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need some urgent information on Incorporation

girishjs111

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
Mumbai
I am a PR Holder and got a contract job for which I got myself incorporated. As I am staying at a rental place, during incorporation I gave the address as the address of the place where I am staying

The landlord isn't okay with it though as he feels that then he will have to show the rental income while filing his tax too ( I am paying cash, so not sure if he intends to show any rental income)

Can I update the address of the incorporation to that of a friend of mine who has bought his own condo? What kind of financial implication will it have when he does his taxes??

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I am a PR Holder and got a contract job for which I got myself incorporated. As I am staying at a rental place, during incorporation I gave the address as the address of the place where I am staying

The landlord isn't okay with it though as he feels that then he will have to show the rental income while filing his tax too ( I am paying cash, so not sure if he intends to show any rental income)

Can I update the address of the incorporation to that of a friend of mine who has bought his own condo? What kind of financial implication will it have when he does his taxes??
Tell the landlord to stop committing tax fraud by not declaring rental income.