+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need some serious advice how I can get my application processed

Gauzdx

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
I've applied for Paper PR application back in May 2018 and since then this has been under process. Everytime I contact IRCC or my local MP they just get back with a general reply with status update. I was requested for medicals and other documents back in July 2020 and since then I haven't heard back from them. My medicals have expired now.

Everytime I contact IRCC they say they are conducting my background check and it's annoying why this piece of process has taken such a long time. I analyzed my GCMS notes and the last update was in July 2020. Nothing happened since then. I contacted the CIC Calgary office where my application is being processed and all they did was forwarded my concerns to the case officer but they don't get back to me. I really don't know why this stuck and I want to find out the reason.

Does anyone here know what my options are at this point of time? I really need this to be done as I am just frustrated by this whole thing now.

Anyone who has clear understanding of this process, please please please please reply.

karan789

Feb 11, 2021
I've applied for Paper PR application back in May 2018 and since then this has been under process. Everytime I contact IRCC or my local MP they just get back with a general reply with status update. I was requested for medicals and other documents back in July 2020 and since then I haven't heard back from them. My medicals have expired now.

Everytime I contact IRCC they say they are conducting my background check and it's annoying why this piece of process has taken such a long time. I analyzed my GCMS notes and the last update was in July 2020. Nothing happened since then. I contacted the CIC Calgary office where my application is being processed and all they did was forwarded my concerns to the case officer but they don't get back to me. I really don't know why this stuck and I want to find out the reason.

Does anyone here know what my options are at this point of time? I really need this to be done as I am just frustrated by this whole thing now.

Anyone who has clear understanding of this process, please please please please reply.
are you inland or outland ?

karan789

Feb 11, 2021
No dependents. Just me as a single applicant.
I applied in July 2019 and still waiting for final decision. Everything passed but security not started. I can understand your frustration but IRCC is ignoring some of us like we did something wrong

Gauzdx

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
I applied in July 2019 and still waiting for final decision. Everything passed but security not started. I can understand your frustration but IRCC is ignoring some of us like we did something wrong
How do I know exact reason for hold-up? I checked GCMS thoroughly and I can't find any notes that mentions anything of the delay.

karan789

Feb 11, 2021
How do I know exact reason for hold-up? I checked GCMS thoroughly and I can't find any notes that mentions anything of the delay.
Do you remember any document you might have submitted that doesn’t fit their requirements?

Gauzdx

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Do you remember any document you might have submitted that doesn’t fit their requirements?
No.. Whatever they had asked it was pretty clear. They had asked for my Germany stay entry exit stamp which was less than 6 months and the officer made a note that they don't need Germany PC. That was the last note and nothing after that.

karan789

Feb 11, 2021
No.. Whatever they had asked it was pretty clear. They had asked for my Germany stay entry exit stamp which was less than 6 months and the officer made a note that they don't need Germany PC. That was the last note and nothing after that.
I see. Well buddy I am in the same boat as you. I also don’t have any idea that what is going on. I have tried calling them, ordered gcms notes, sending web forms and contacted MP also. Nothing worked. Every time they replied that application is in process and we will send you a message once its finalized thats it.

karan789

Feb 11, 2021
what is your secondary office on GCMS notes ?

Gauzdx

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
I see. Well buddy I am in the same boat as you. I also don’t have any idea that what is going on. I have tried calling them, ordered gcms notes, sending web forms and contacted MP also. Nothing worked. Every time they replied that application is in process and we will send you a message once its finalized thats it.
There has to be something that we can do about it. I mean why are we kept on hold? 2-3+ years of wait is ridiculous.

• Angry
Reactions: soccer_007