+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need some Info about LMO for Live in care-givers, who is already in Canada

leyliish

Jan 2, 2012
Hello, need some Info about LMO for Live in care-givers who is already in Canada working under this Program.

If I am going to extend my employment and will have same contract but with new dates( my old contract was until September 2012) so is my work permit until September 2012. So my employers and I we want extend my stay here, so should say apply for new LMO and do I need by submitting my Application for extending my work permit include new LMO or the old one is enough ( the expire date is March 2012)

Thank you for Help

Good Luck

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
No need for LMO if working for the same employer but you need to sign new contract when you apply for new WP before your current one expires. Note that min wahe will go up on May 2012 so reflect correct wages.

leyliish said:
Hello, need some Info about LMO for Live in care-givers who is already in Canada working under this Program.

If I am going to extend my employment and will have same contract but with new dates( my old contract was until September 2012) so is my work permit until September 2012. So my employers and I we want extend my stay here, so should say apply for new LMO and do I need by submitting my Application for extending my work permit include new LMO or the old one is enough ( the expire date is March 2012)

Thank you for Help

Good Luck