+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need some help with Super Visa application for parents visa

Windywalks

Jul 6, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I’m applying for my parents in India for their super visa and have few questions

1. Letter of invitation- does this have to be notarized? Has someone given their letter of invitation without being notarized?

2. I’m on short term disability due to pregnancy and my husband is full time job. For proof of funds and financially supporting documents, what documents shall I attach? I got employment letter from my employer but there are no recent pay stubs as getting my disability support income from insurance company and that what it shows on bank statements.
I’m wondering if I just attach employment letters for me and my spouse but no bank statements or pay stubs

Or shall I attach a cover letter stating my situation

3. How can I support the application with my spouse details like his employment letters and his bank statements for financial support ?

please advise

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I’m applying for my parents in India for their super visa and have few questions

1. Letter of invitation- does this have to be notarized? Has someone given their letter of invitation without being notarized?

2. I’m on short term disability due to pregnancy and my husband is full time job. For proof of funds and financially supporting documents, what documents shall I attach? I got employment letter from my employer but there are no recent pay stubs as getting my disability support income from insurance company and that what it shows on bank statements.
I’m wondering if I just attach employment letters for me and my spouse but no bank statements or pay stubs

3. How can I support the application with my spouse details like his employment letters and his bank statements for financial support ?

please advise
1. Doesn’t need to be notarized.
2. You show you meet LICO by NOA.
3. Not sure of yourmquestion. You can provide spouse’s bank statements but you provide your NOA.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hi Everyone,

please advise
- No need of Notarization
- IRCC Look for NOA (Latest)/T4, Emp letter of Sponsor, Paystub is Bonus document not needed in case of S V. Bank statement for Liquid Fund is needed, No need to mention situation of cover letter
- Question is who is sponsoring ? Yes your husband can co-sponsor, in this case all the documents which sponsor is submitting also required for your husband

good Luck

Dal123

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Hello everyone can anyone suggest that adding pregnancy letter from doctor can be a good step or no for parents super visa . Thanks all.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hello everyone can anyone suggest that adding pregnancy letter from doctor can be a good step or no for parents super visa . Thanks all.
Nope , This will not add any PLUS in approval process
Infact it is seen it might impact negative (many cases i heard)

But for sure it will not add any plus

Good Luck

Last edited:

Windywalks

Jul 6, 2017
Nope , This will not add any PLUS in approval process a
Infact it is seen it might impact negative (many cases i heard)

But for sure it will not add any plus

Good Luck
Not sure why this will impact the application negatively. Can't this be the reason for a family reunion ? I have mentioned in the reason for visit that as this is the first pregnancy, it will be a wonderful occasion for their grandparents to meet

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Not sure why this will impact the application negatively. Can't this be the reason for a family reunion ? I have mentioned in the reason for visit that as this is the first pregnancy, it will be a wonderful occasion for their grandparents to meet
This is also a wonderful reason to reject application that Caseworker not feeling G.P. will not leave country.
and as i said it will not add any PLUS why to take risk.

Rest it is OP application , what ever they want to write/mention , they can

Good Luck

Last edited:

Windywalks

Jul 6, 2017
This is also a wonderful reason to reject application that Caseworker not feeling G.P. will not leave country.
and as i said it will not add any PLUS why to take risk.

Rest it is OP application , what ever they want to write/mention , they can

Good Luck
I saw some people mentioning the same pregnancy reason in Indians in Toronto for super visa on Facebook page and saw visa approvals on this reason so how come it’s a wonderful reason to reject an application. Every case is different and on visa officer.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
I saw some people mentioning the same pregnancy reason in Indians in Toronto for super visa on Facebook page and saw visa approvals on this reason so how come it’s a wonderful reason to reject an application. Every case is different and on visa officer.
Good Luck

Windywalks

Jul 6, 2017
Application submitted - June 9 , 2022
BIOMetric completed - June 16, 2022
PPR - June 23,2022

Again attached proof of pregnancy letter from OB as reason for parents to visit on this occasion .