waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
Hi friend,

I am Industrial Engineer and have applied for M.eng program in Canada for Sep'2012 session.

I would like to ask about the bank statement..My father is retired person and my elder brother support us who is UK (citizen).He send money by "express money" then my father deposit cheque to his account...is that possible my Father sponsor me for studies??? I applied for M.eng in UoA...and amount which I have to show is around 20 to 25 lacs..

Kindly understand my case and advice me for solution...I am so confused how to tackle this issue...I have a time but dont have proper plan...

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
Yeah your father can be your sponsor . . If you want to explain where you get this money simply mention your SOP that your father got GOLDEN HAND SHAKE from the company in which he worked and now he is sending me aboard for higher education.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopeful.ad said:
Hi friend,

I am Industrial Engineer and have applied for M.eng program in Canada for Sep'2012 session.

I would like to ask about the bank statement..My father is retired person and my elder brother support us who is UK (citizen).He send money by "express money" then my father deposit cheque to his account...is that possible my Father sponsor me for studies??? I applied for M.eng in UoA...and amount which I have to show is around 20 to 25 lacs..

Kindly understand my case and advice me for solution...I am so confused how to tackle this issue...I have a time but dont have proper plan...
Hi,

1. Immediate family like Parents/Spouse can't be your sponsor, you can use their bank statement as your own.
2. Under 'Source of Income/money' column, you can write 'remittance from UK at regular intervals.'
3. Better option would be; pay first term fee in advance (if possible) + show CAD 10,000 in bank account (as a minimum amount).

hopeful.ad

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Novascotia, sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 23, 2015
Nomination.....
September, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
Nov 02nd
Med's Done....
Nov 23rd
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
Thanks for response my brothers...

I want o ask one thing more that If if sponsored or show bank statement of my Father or Brother then What will be the supporting documents????

means I will have to show the Pay slip, appointment letter etc of sponsorship person????

If I say that my Father Have an investment in business??....

Kindly mention the exact documents which I will have to show in terms of sponsorship ???

I am planning to show my Father account, around march I will start adding money to the account, I can deposit around 25 lac in Fathers account from the different sources. with the statement We have our own home, plot etc as well...So i am deciding to show these as well...

So what do you ppl say abt my idea???

will it be a strong case???

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopeful.ad said:
Thanks for response my brothers...

I want o ask one thing more that If if sponsored or show bank statement of my Father or Brother then What will be the supporting documents????

means I will have to show the Pay slip, appointment letter etc of sponsorship person????

If I say that my Father Have an investment in business??....

Kindly mention the exact documents which I will have to show in terms of sponsorship ???

I am planning to show my Father account, around march I will start adding money to the account, I can deposit around 25 lac in Fathers account from the different sources. with the statement We have our own home, plot etc as well...So i am deciding to show these as well...

So what do you ppl say abt my idea???

will it be a strong case???
Hi,

For sponsorship you need;
1. One reference letter (good if it's on official letter head) showing,
- Sponsor occupation
- Relationship to you
- Number of dependent they have!
- Full Contact details.
- One letter from the Sponsor's employer (on a letter head) showing;
1. Employer contact details
2. Business address.

* In case your possible sponsor lives abroad thn you also need;

1. Passport copy with Visa status.
2. SIN number /Identity card, if any.
3. ITR details.
4. Bank statement

*Once again, you do NOT need to show any sponsorship from your parents.

hopeful.ad

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Novascotia, sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 23, 2015
Nomination.....
September, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
Nov 02nd
Med's Done....
Nov 23rd
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
Dear enfield

I am planning to make my account in April or may and add up 20 lac rupees in it....it will be current account type....

and get the sponsorship from my brother who is UK citizen....he has job there...and he can sponsor me...

I just have an confusion that Will I Have to show my brother's bank statement also??? because he does nt have much savings :-(

I will just say to my brother to transfer amount of 50k to my account from April to visa issued....

Kindly tell me....am I thinking in a proper way for this problem???

hopeful.ad

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Novascotia, sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 23, 2015
Nomination.....
September, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
Nov 02nd
Med's Done....
Nov 23rd
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
Or simply another way to just show my Father account....add up 20 to 25 lac....and in source of income.....write "remittance from UK".......

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopeful.ad said:
Dear enfield

I am planning to make my account in April or may and add up 20 lac rupees in it....it will be current account type....

and get the sponsorship from my brother who is UK citizen....he has job there...and he can sponsor me...

I just have an confusion that Will I Have to show my brother's bank statement also??? because he does nt have much savings :-(

I will just say to my brother to transfer amount of 50k to my account from April to visa issued....

Kindly tell me....am I thinking in a proper way for this problem???
Hi,

1. As to the bank statement of your brother, read my last post again, 'Point no. 4'.
2. You do not need to show millions for your visa application. Here, we have millionaires with refusal letter in hand. You need to show ONLY first year tuition + CAD 10,000.

hopeful.ad

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Novascotia, sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 23, 2015
Nomination.....
September, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
Nov 02nd
Med's Done....
Nov 23rd
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
Thank you enfield

God bless you...

ammad

Jan 26, 2012
HI I AM APPLYING FOR STUDENT VISA THORUGH MY COUSIN BANK STATEMENT OF CAD 22,000 IS THIS AMOUNT ENOUGH TO SHOW OR I HAVE TO SHOW THIS MONEY INTO MY ACCOUNT FOR GETTING THE VISA

hopeful.ad

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Novascotia, sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 23, 2015
Nomination.....
September, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
Nov 02nd
Med's Done....
Nov 23rd
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
ammad said:
HI I AM APPLYING FOR STUDENT VISA THORUGH MY COUSIN BANK STATEMENT OF CAD 22,000 IS THIS AMOUNT ENOUGH TO SHOW OR I HAVE TO SHOW THIS MONEY INTO MY ACCOUNT FOR GETTING THE VISA

ammad Kindly read previous comments of all ppl....its all about you...

morismemo

Jan 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ammad said:
Hi brother, yes i thing you should have to show this money in your personal bank account this is because educational institutes only accepts the personal bank account statement as its totally because of securities purpose . Hope you got the point. THANKS

waqargondal11

Jul 22, 2011
guyz , im gonna apply for canadian student visa .... i require bank statmnt of 25 lacs .... My father will sponsor me , but he dont have much money yet in his account ... If i deposit 25 lacs in a week . n then after it apply for visa in embassy ...Is that a better option ??? becuz i heard bank statmnt shuld b atleast 4 mnths old ???? kindly guide me im lil bit confused ...plzz :-[