+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Some Guidance Regarding Student Visa

ramansaab

Jun 10, 2018
Hello Everyone
I'm a new member of this great forum :)

I want to get study visa of Canada. That's why I visited ample of consultants everywhere but there is so much confusion. But let me explain something about me

In 2015 I completed my senior secondary in Commerce with 58% Marks (As I don't like commerce)

My all the interest is in IT(Information Technology) Field. I start taking classes in various courses in IT from my 10th standard. I have done all these courses listed below and also teach students.
Web Designing & Development (1 Year)
Java & Android (
1 Year)
SEO & Digital Marketing (
1 Year)

Not only courses I create many projects like I have my own 4 websites and 1 android app live and I created many projects for clients all payment proof is in Paypal.

So I want to study Computer/IT related course in Canada. But all ample of consultants saying me that I will get a refusal of Irrelevant course because my past was commerce. Moreover, consultants say that these courses certificates will not work. I'm confused what should I do please suggest me what should I do.

And I want SPP, Public College

Manohar Rathod

Aug 28, 2017
Hello Everyone

I want to get study visa of Canada. That's why I visited ample of consultants everywhere but there is so much confusion. But let me explain something about me

In 2015 I completed my senior secondary in Commerce with 58% Marks (As I don't like commerce)

My all the interest is in IT(Information Technology) Field. I start taking classes in various courses in IT from my 10th standard. I have done all these courses listed below and also teach students.
Java & Android (
1 Year)
1 Year)

Not only courses I create many projects like I have my own 4 websites and 1 android app live and I created many projects for clients all payment proof is in Paypal.

So I want to study Computer/IT related course in Canada. But all ample of consultants saying me that I will get a refusal of Irrelevant course because my past was commerce. Moreover, consultants say that these courses certificates will not work. I'm confused what should I do please suggest me what should I do.

Hi Raman
You just have to prepare a strong SOP convincing VO.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hello Everyone

Java & Android (
1 Year)
1 Year)

Its always reasonable to go for a prospect course that relates with previous studies but also, its not out of the line if you go for a prospect course that relates with you work experience as long as you have certain subjects offer back in school on IT which gives more reasonableness.

All you need to do is write a good statement of purpose and try to relate some intended course you will be offering on IT to some previous courses you've done so to convince the visa officer of having a slight academic knowledge of it

Reactions: Al Saudi