+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need some explanation plz

soul2017

Apr 29, 2017
i wrote the test on august 4th and passed . and my status shows in process for the last 2 months. there is NO DM till now. so i called the cic today and they told me they are waiting for one of their partners to send some requested information and when i asked is that information about security check she told me no it was more about residency requirements , and you just have to wait. so anyone please tell me what they mean by residency requirements and what partner could be they are waiting for their answer . i dont get it. i thought they check the residency before the test. anyone please could explain that or has been in such a situation. ?

Last edited:

HamiltonApplicant

Apr 3, 2017
Hamilton
Visa Office......
Munich, Germany
App. Filed.......
Jan 2007
Med's Request
Dec 2009
Med's Done....
Jan 2010
Passport Req..
Apr 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 2010
LANDED..........
25-11-2010
ANY EXPERTS THOUGHTS
  • Most of important part of residency check is done during the interview, wherein they check your passport(s)
  • Good news for you: If you have not received Residency questionnaire yet(Two months after interview), you are good! There is nothing that cannot be internally handled by CIC/IRCC

Reactions: soul2017

soul2017

Apr 29, 2017
  • Most of important part of residency check is done during the interview, wherein they check your passport(s)
  • Good news for you: If you have not received Residency questionnaire yet(Two months after interview), you are good! There is nothing that cannot be internally handled by CIC/IRCC
So what could be the issue since the agent told me that there are waiting for one an answer from one of their partners ?