+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Sincere & Honest Consultant

Aug 15, 2011
Friends ... My name is Mudabbir Rizvi and I am from Karachi, Pakistan. I am willing to apply Student Visa for Canada. In this regard, I am looking for a Consultant who is honest and sincere. If you guys know any consultant who can filed my case and guide me with full honesty and sincerity, kindly inform me.

You may also email me the details on my email address i.e. mudabbir_rizvi@hotmail.com.

Waiting for your replies and support.

Best Regrads
Mudabbir Rizvi.
[/email]

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
You can contact noranex consultants but it would be better if you make it yourself. You have internet and everything is available just on a click so try to stay away from consultants who charge you every step they take in your case.

Aug 15, 2011
Thank you guys for the reply. Actually due to my job I am not able to process myself. It needs time. That is why I am looking for consultant.

@ Se7en .... dear thanks for the information you shared with me. But the consultant name you provided is from Lahore & Islamabad. If you know any one in Karachi then please inform me again.

TheHaiderRaja

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
mudabbir_rizvi said:
Thank you guys for the reply. Actually due to my job I am not able to process myself. It needs time. That is why I am looking for consultant.
the choice is yours, but consultants are of no use what so ever. And it doesnt take much time to fill in the forms etc.

W

wasishah

Dear Buddy,

I will send u some useful information......I hope, that u will get good idea from that and a consultant does not provide you such docs......

check ur e-mail.........wish u all the best

owaisqurni

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2011/06/13
IELTS Request
Med's Request
05-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
11-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2011
LANDED..........
13-09-2011
in karachi RMT and AUSPAK they are better than others....

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
for which course you want to apply ?

ehsanelahi

Jul 16, 2011
Assalamo Alaikum
I am from Afghanistan
1 Please send me some information that how i should fill the documents
2 From where i should Medical test, it contain TB test any other or not.
3 How to apply to the college for Admission and Pay their fee. i will Apply to LSBF Toronto For ACCA
4 I have done F.Sc in Pre-Medical with 84% marks from Edwardes college Peshawar
5 Does it matter for Visa issuance as i am applying for ACCA ( undergradute)
6 How much is the charges of Embassy I mean CHC or Fidex.
7 Can I sent my document to another Canadian High comission i-e London, Delhi etc.
Best regards

soie76

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wasishah said:
Dear Buddy,

I will send u some useful information......I hope, that u will get good idea from that and a consultant does not provide you such docs......

please send me information on consultants too. I want to apply for a Masters in Education but am afraid now because I have ehard that they will reject visa if they think that course is available here. .Thanks

Lovely_16

Jun 28, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wasishah said:
Dear Buddy,

plz also sent me this information on my email id. saini.amrit65@gmail.com
Thanks a lot in advance.