+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need senior advice please

deplix

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
HI,
I Receieved email from immigration officer He gave me 30 days to reply. my case was i file case for husband and i submitt arbitration divorce certificate traslation and my ex husband also file case for his wife and he submitt divorce of nadra so i received letter because when i register through arbitration there was something else date when i register and he just register his divorce to nadra in 2014 . my marriage was in 2013 and arbitration council divorce register in 2012 what is best option for me to gave him satisfied otherwise they going to refuse my case again because nadra certificate issue in 2013 but divorce affeced in 2008 what is best option for me please help me i am suffering this situation from long time i have child too also they want proof my ongoing relationship what proof i need to submitt now i am living with my husband in pakistan please ia am so upset help me

waiting for reply :-X :mad:

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
Go to a lawyer in Pakistan who can write you a letter describing the Pakistani divorce system, and state how your husband's divorce fulfills the requirements.
If your husband's divorce did not fulfill the requirements, you may be able to ask the visa officer to reconsider your case as a common-law couple if you have been living with your spouse for one continuous year.

They want more proof, dating from when the application was received until now, showing that you are still in a relationship with your husband. Since you are living with him, you should be able to get lots of proof. Mail delivered to you two at the same address can be used. More photos are good. Letters or affidavits from your neighbours and friends stating that you two are living together and are in a genuine relationship can help.

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
Pakistan may not recognize common-law relationships, but Canada does. If your husband married you before he was divorced, Canada will not recognize your marriage, so applying as a common-law couple might work instead. Or you could get married again, though I think you would have to do so outside of Pakistan. That is, would Pakistan recognize your remarriage since they already recognize your marriage?