23-07-2012
Passport Req..
24-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2012
LANDED..........
31-08-2012
AKIF MOIN said:
Ur father business is god tie as well u can show following tie.

1. Property of u or ur father/mother
2. Family registration certificate.
3. If u marriage or engaged.
I am single then also do i need frc or eng translation of cnic and birth certificate is fine?

abhi.m

Mar 27, 2012
Guys Can u please please send it to me also. Please........
abhishek.now22@gmail.com

Thanks for all ur replies in advance ..... PLEASE DON'T IGNORE THIS , HELP ME.

osama13

Star Member
Apr 10, 2012
Karachi
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-06-2012
Med's Request
16-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012
Passport Req..
24-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2012
LANDED..........
31-08-2012
AKIF MOIN said:
akif,i am single still do i need frc? i have eng translation of cnic and birth certificate.

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
FRC is optional. U can use English translation of birth certificate. Dont be confuse about Doc, following are the final list.
Following items are required for Canadian Visa

• Original Passport

• Birth certificate/translated and notarized

• Two Photograph (with White background )

• Original Proof of Payment of Canadian Fee Receipt (125$)

• Confirmation Page of Online Visa Application with bar code

• Original Receipt of Visa Fee

• Evidence of Financial Sources (Required Bank Statement of previous four months + Property documents)

• Affidavit of Support from Sponsor (Copy of CNIC + Passport ID Page of Sponsor must be attached with it)

• All Original Educational Documents (Transcripts and Certificates)

• Original IELTS Certificate and GRE Scores

• A Personal Statement for Study Permit in Canada (minimum 500 words)

• Copy of CNIC of the student

• Work Experience Letter/s (if applicable)

• Police Certificate

• Proof of Tuition fee payment

• Visa Application forms

• 2 complete photo copy sets of all above attested and notarized

kzee

May 1, 2012
@akif moin

you are really doing a lot,and i must commend your help and effort..i really wish you could be of help to me,because i am confused..i applied for September fall at york and acadia,to study masters in computer science.i have a Bsc in computer science,a CGPA of 3.64,of which i was not given admission.i just interacted with a member of staff at acadia,requesting their reason for not accepting my application,who sent me a mail saying i had an insufficient background in computer science/maths...what options might be available for me into fall session even if it entails changing my course of study?

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
Thanks Kzee. This is my priority to share my experience to all others. May this Sharity brings help and pray 4me by this regard I get visa.

According to ur applied university. They call top students. I don't mean that u r no top but some universities has their predetermined criteria to award admission due to this u could not qualify.

But don't worry u have million of options remain that are excellent for visa.

First of all try to find those colleges and university which is outside Toronto because this city has more crowded as compare to other and visa chances are very slim.

Second, do not apply for master course, it is because it is available in ur country and mostly computer studies are most common in the world. U will have to find diploma that polish ur BSC degree and lead to Master program at ur dream university or colg.

U problem can be solve here. I am pasting u some colg address especially this colleges has more visa chances because it is outsides of Toronto and other CHC wants international student there.
http://www.fanshawec.ca/programs-courses/full-time-programs/cpa2-intro
http://www.fanshawec.ca/programs-courses/full-time-programs/ctn2-intro
http://www.fanshawec.ca/programs-courses/full-time-programs/cty1-intro

Above link is the unique program of Fnashawe college. The most important is that this colg has an excellent worth in Ontario, public funded colg and offer unique program. So that ur visa chances is increase here.

Secondly, this colg is outside Toronto, it is locates in London that is least populated city of Ontario and then again visa chances increase here.

I have also applied for this colg in diploma of Professional financial services and now waiting for medical call.

The problem here is that the admission deadline is going to be close. To solve this problem I am sending u the authorized person's email address who work for this colg and processed my admission also. His name is Mr. yasir Majid and run consultancy in Canada, he is also providing help to many students on this forum and also provided full service for study service to me.

he can also provide u a lot of help. U can contact him with my name so that ur inquiry will be solved soon. Below is the email add of Mr. Yasir Majid.
headoffice @ studentssolution.co.uk

U can also contact me.
akif92 @ hotmail.com

I live in Karachi Pakistan

osama13

Star Member
Apr 10, 2012
Karachi
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-06-2012
Med's Request
16-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012
Passport Req..
24-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2012
LANDED..........
31-08-2012
AKIF MOIN said:
FRC is optional. U can use English translation of birth certificate. Dont be confuse about Doc, following are the final list.
Following items are required for Canadian Visa

• Original Passport

• Birth certificate/translated and notarized

• Two Photograph (with White background )

• Original Proof of Payment of Canadian Fee Receipt (125$)

• Confirmation Page of Online Visa Application with bar code

• Original Receipt of Visa Fee

• Evidence of Financial Sources (Required Bank Statement of previous four months + Property documents)

• Affidavit of Support from Sponsor (Copy of CNIC + Passport ID Page of Sponsor must be attached with it)

• All Original Educational Documents (Transcripts and Certificates)

• Original IELTS Certificate and GRE Scores

• A Personal Statement for Study Permit in Canada (minimum 500 words)

• Copy of CNIC of the student

• Work Experience Letter/s (if applicable)

• Police Certificate

• Proof of Tuition fee payment

• Visa Application forms

• 2 complete photo copy sets of all above attested and notarized
Thank you bro for ur help!!! Acha,u have mentioned visa fee slip 2 times ($125).That's both the same thing na?? is it necessary to show property??what if bank statements have a very high amount like $120000?Will bank statements be sufficient then? acha ielts ka ek result to hamain milta hai wohi send kardon ya ielts walon se request karon k chc ko khud ek authorized copy bhej den? I will pay tuition fee in mid august so wont be having the proof of paying it when i file the visa app,what should i do?org education docs include O/A level certificates right or also high school results? 2 photo copy sets notarized bhi main file kay saath send karne hain??

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
Yes it is the same,

1. I suggest u to show required bank statement only. U have to show source of money as well.

2. it is not necessary to attach ur fee payment receipt until CHC required, u can use LOA here but if u don't receive medical call after two month from the date of applying for visa, then u send ur tuition paid fees receipt to CHC.

3. All ur academic doc are original required, along with two photocopies attested and notarized.

also check ur inbox

Hardeek

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
AKIF MOIN said:
Ur father business is god tie as well u can show following tie.

1. Property of u or ur father/mother
2. Family registration certificate.
3. If u marriage or engaged.
Bro what are the other ties that we can show Visa Office

waqargondal11

Jul 22, 2011
Akif bhai , i dont have birth certificate , is ki jgaah id card ya b.form chal sakta h .. ???? becuz there is a contradiction in my DOB on birth certificate and id card ... on my educational documents there's DOB which on my id card , b .form .... so what should i do now about birth certificate .. ????? waiting 4 ur precious reply ...

m.dha

May 3, 2012
Actually u dont need of ID card and birth certificate at all. U can use ur passport here and for ur family confirmation u can use B. Form or FRC.

Vanik

Nov 27, 2014
hi,
i have finished my BE civil engineering in tamil nadu. i am 2013 passout batch. i am working in a construction company till date. i am planning to do diploma in project management in Conestoga College. kindly help me with a strong sop.
thank for your time