CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-10-2019
Nomination.....
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
12-05-2020
I got admission in course of Advanced project management and strategic leadership in Lambton college,toronto campus of sept intake.
Is there anyone else of same course or same college?

and what are the job opportunities of project manager in Canada?

Karne

Jun 20, 2016
vik2595 said:
I got admission in course of Advanced project management and strategic leadership in Lambton college,toronto campus of sept intake.

Hi,

I got admission in lambton college for Computer science and database management course of sep intake. When i have searched about the college and reviews i got to know that it is good in quality of education and placements too. :)

shrutiY

Jul 10, 2016
vik2595 said:

Hello.. I'm looking for the same course.. I too need review on it

Qamar shahzad

Oct 17, 2014
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/07/2016
hello
i also got admission in same college and course is Advanced projct mangment and strategic leadership but my intake is january 2017. according to my research this is a good ranked college with good reputation.
Have you applied for study permit? if yes then please share when and where you apply ;)

Karne

Jun 20, 2016
Qamar shahzad said:
hello
i also got admission in same college and course is Advanced projct mangment and strategic leadership but my intake is january 2017. according to my research this is a good ranked college with good reputation.
Have you applied for study permit? if yes then please share when and where you apply ;)
Hi , I have applied for the study permit on July 06th and i am eagerly waiting for my visa. Hopefully i get by Aug first week. Wish u all the best.

Qamar shahzad

Oct 17, 2014
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/07/2016
Karne said:
Hi , I have applied for the study permit on July 06th and i am eagerly waiting for my visa. Hopefully i get by Aug first week. Wish u all the best.
Best of luck dear.
Which country?

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
Karne said:
Hi,

I got admission in lambton college for Computer science and database management course of sep intake. When i have searched about the college and reviews i got to know that it is good in quality of education and placements too. :)
Never heard that any canadian college/uni's provide placements. I guess you are talking about co-op and if so it largely depends on you to land co-op, still I won't call it placement.

Karne

Jun 20, 2016
Gymguy said:
Never heard that any canadian college/uni's provide placements. I guess you are talking about co-op and if so it largely depends on you to land co-op, still I won't call it placement.
Yeah thats true. Its totally upon us. Anyways it is called as Co-Op .

BTW VISA APPROVED :D :D :D :D... Received mail just now.

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
Karne said:
Yeah thats true. Its totally upon us. Anyways it is called as Co-Op .

BTW VISA APPROVED :D :D :D :D... Received mail just now.
Congrats. Have fun and score good grades to land that co-op. Cheers

Yogi3845

Star Member
Jul 5, 2012
vik2595 said:

My personnel opinion

IT IS ONE OF THE WORST COLLEGES IN CANADA. THE TEACHING STAFF DOES NOT POSSESS KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE TO TEACH. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY AND TIME.....

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
Yogi3845 said:
My personnel opinion

IT IS ONE OF THE WORST COLLEGES IN CANADA. THE TEACHING STAFF DOES NOT POSSESS KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE TO TEACH. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY AND TIME.....
Oh Is it. My impression was that it's got some industry specific courses so the tuning with job market might be good. My understanding is that it depends a lot on individual also. I was strongly advised against centennial and was suggested GBC, Sheridan, Algonquin and Humber by someone who did his course from Centennial. At the end of the day : To each his own. Cheers