+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Reviews About SafeHomeStay Toronto

MapleLeaf16

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all..

I am planning to land in Toronto in early June.. Planning to stay for a month at SafeHomeStay and then move to some other place on individual/sharing basis.

I would really appreciate if seniors can give some reviews about SafeHomeStay.. Is is a good choice and safe place to go? Also plz tell me how to reserve a room.. I emailed them but no response.. Any help will be highly appreciated guys..

Any other suggestions are welcome too..

Thank you.

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
Safe homestay did not even reply to my email in 2012 when I had a similar requirement.

You can send a pm to forum member hmisabpk who I feel rents out for short duration.

MapleLeaf16

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well they are replying to my emails, but I need a review regarding the service, area, etc. Would really appreciate if someone can help..

john_15

May 15, 2015
Hi,
I'm planning to land in Toronto on 8th June from Chennai. Even I am looking for a review for homestay.

DND

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
john_15 said:
Hi,
I'm planning to land in Toronto on 8th June from Chennai. Even I am looking for a review for homestay.

I stayed with them a few years ago.

It is a good place to stay for short duration (even a few months) until you find permanent accommodation (Although you can rent a Condo/House remotely)

My opinion is that it is good enough for a single person or a couple without kids.
It is close enough to transportation and things you need and you will have time to look for a permanent place/job while you live there. Some people choose to stay longer even after finding a job, or return there after couple years if they need a short term accommodation in Toronto (basically use it as an hotel)

For couple with kids I would probably recommend renting a condo/apartment right away, but extra care should be taken when picking a place so it would be close to your future job

In general:
- Rooms are ok, but maybe not comfortable enough for family (As kitchen is shared)
- TTC & Viva is close by
- Residents are different, some stay very long times (even after finding a job) and some leave after a month.
- it is a good place to practice English which one may need to improve to prepare for job interviews
- The house manager is very friendly and helpful, and will help you in the basic things

ConnieD

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
Med's Done....
11-09-2015
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Hi!!!

What would be the best website to look for a full house rental for a family in Toronto??

Thanks!!

Connie.