+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need reference letter for research assistant? Contact me...

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
If anyone needs a reference letter for research assistant (NOC 4012), pls contact me. I have mine and it is accepted by CIC.. My eligibility is met... So, you can use it for your application..

dhanu

Oct 5, 2017
Hai friend,
I need the format of the reference letter for the position of research assinstant(NOC 4012). I kindly request yourself to send it to my mail ID: jdhanushya22@gmail.com.

Thank you in advance..........

Miley11

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
10-05-17
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
can you please send it to me at ptxiajun@gmail.com?

Thanks!
The RA reference letter requirements are the same as any other reference letters needed by CIC, as follows:

1. Should be on university letterhead
2. Include employment dates
3. Hours worked/week
4. Stipend information
5. Job responsibilities.
6. Signature of supervisor
7. Supervisor contact information

Below is a sample format, which you may tweak based on your requirements:

XXX was employed at YYY University by the department of ZZZ from Date to Date. XXX was hired part/full time (XX/hrs per week) as a "Title" for a stipend of XXX/month-year. The job responsibilities included the following:
- List out the responsibilities
Signed off by the supervisor with contact information in the signature.

Hope you all find this helpful.

enigmatic99

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
If anyone needs a reference letter for research assistant (NOC 4012), pls contact me. I have mine and it is accepted by CIC.. My eligibility is met... So, you can use it for your application..
karthik506, if you can please send me the reference letter sample at danysam.787@gmail.com

Thanks
The RA reference letter requirements are the same as any other reference letters needed by CIC, as follows:

3. Hours worked/week
4. Stipend information
5. Job responsibilities.

XXX was employed at YYY University by the department of ZZZ from Date to Date. XXX was hired part/full time (XX/hrs per week) as a "Title" for a stipend of XXX/month-year. The job responsibilities included the following:

3. Hours worked/week
4. Stipend information
5. Job responsibilities.

Hi can you please send it to me - hdasari2016@gmail.com
Can you please send me also?

ale.soares726@gmail.com
Hey,

Can you send me your reference letter this will be a great help. my email is preetleen@gmail.com

Thanks
Hey,

Can you send me your reference letter this will be a great help. my email is preetleen@gmail.com

Thanks

Hello guys, can you please send it to me on my email : meena.rimal9@gmail.com

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017

FionaJabberwacky

Jan 17, 2018
Hi, I have a question, at my last job I worked as a Research Technician for a Professor of a university. I had a supervisor. However, technically my employer is the university and not the Prof, and so he is the "supervisor". It says in my Offer Letter that prof is the supervisor, but I'm not submitting my Offer Letter with my application as it wasn't asked for.

Who should sign my reference letter? Thank you.

thementor

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Hi, could you please send your reference letter for RA position to my email address "thementorofall@gmail.com"? I'll use it to get an idea before composing mine. Thank you very much.