+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Police Clearance Certificate Advice!!!

vishs

Dec 12, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All….
I haven’t started yet application for Canada Immigration. I need to know can I get Police Clearance Certificate before submitting my application???….as I see in many countries its delayed process…..please help me to get answer!!!!

Thanks a lot!!!!

mshah33

Sep 26, 2007
For PCC you don't require your application to be filed. You can go to Police station and provide your fingure print and send to FBI virgina ( for US)they will send report in 2 month. for India (if your are in US) you can send letter to consulate general india,Embassy depend upon where you staying in US along with money order.(check consulate website you will get information). Also make sure this PCC is valid only for year....

fbf2006

Nov 29, 2007
If you're filing in Buffalo, you're supposed to include your Police Clearance Certificates in your initial application.

vishs

Dec 12, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friend....I am filling the form from Germany....and dont know how much time it will take to get certificate....any suggestion????
Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

vishs said:
Dear Friend....I am filling the form from Germany....and dont know how much time it will take to get certificate....any suggestion????
Thanks
If you are filing a Simplified Application Process (SAP) then you don't require any PCCs with the application.

PMM

vishs

Dec 12, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear PMM.....Thanks for the important info....So when should I expect PCC request??? (During Medical???)...
Thanks once more!!

M S Chaudhry

Star Member
Jun 6, 2006
There is no need for PCCs in the initial steps of your application submission. You will be asked to provide the required documents later when your immigration case will be reviewed.

gurdeep

Star Member
Sep 25, 2007
Don't worry about PCC now, you have to submitt the forms only at initial stage. As PCC have 6 months validity. Its better to arrange on asking. If you stayed in a country that is not your native country (more than six momtns) that could take some time to issue the PCC.For India's and Germany's PCC need not to worry they will issue within few days. Even if on demand also it is not ready just inform CHC that it is under process.

Best Wishes