+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need people with experience in Dual Intent LMIA - urgent

beholder69

Oct 9, 2011
Hi guys,

If anyone has had experience with Dual intent LMIA, I'd really appreciate the input, we're in the middle of a very tough situation here.

My question is regarding the job offer that the employer has to include with the application, for the Federal Skilled Trades program. What does it have to say? I know they need it to be a NOC B position, more than 30 hours a week and with a duration of more than a year. What other details does it have to include? We really only have one chance of pulling this off, so needs to be a solid application.

Last but not least, does the application have to include language test results right now or can the foreign worker take the test and apply after the LMIA has been approved and they start working?

Please, any help greatly appreciated!

beholder69

Oct 9, 2011
Hi guys, please take a look at that, we need to send the application by the end of the week, want to make sure we'll be ok applying for a dual LMIA. In short the questions are:

1) does the worker have to have started the PR process or can they start it later, after the LMIA has been issued? (Thus not having to provide any further info at the moment)

2) what does the employer's job offer have to include to be eligible for a federal skilled trades based LMIA?

3) how long can we request this LMIA to be valid for? 1 or 2 years?

screwed

Jun 10, 2014
The program manager states they don't feel I am rehabiilatated so they reject my rehab app. Plus Ofcourse they would reject my arc also. My case was in the USA since 1998. I paid removal cost and arc fees plus $1000 for rehab. Port of spain Vo

I tried responding to you but your box is full. It wouldn't allow