+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need one Bedroom Apartment on Rent from India

karkera.harshad

Mar 15, 2014
I am arriving in Edmonton with wife and daughter on 10th June 2014 at 11pm.

Can any one help me in renting one bedroom apartment/basement in Edmonton before I arrive??

Alternately, what is the procedure for renting an apartment from India??

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For example, if you are using websites such as rentfaster.ca, first you narrow down the selection such as how many bedrooms, rent range, interested locations, etc, then you browse through the listings, contact the landlord/agency that list the advertisement, and then start making enquiry of how to secure that apartment/condo.

karkera.harshad

Mar 15, 2014
steaky said:
For example, if you are using websites such as rentfaster.ca, first you narrow down the selection such as how many bedrooms, rent range, interested locations, etc, then you browse through the listings, contact the landlord/agency that list the advertisement, and then start making enquiry of how to secure that apartment/condo.

Thanks a lot for your reply.

If you could help me in with the documents required for renting an apartment in Edmonton

wiz_kid

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
30-12-2011
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
03-02-2012
Med's Request
05-03-2012
Med's Done....
19-03-2012 (RPRF draft en-cashed 19-April-2012)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-03-2012 (DM since 26-April-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
07-May-2012
LANDED..........
15-Feb-2013
stay safe from online fraud. try to shortlist , take hotel for some time (a week and finalize after reaching)

general doc for home rent :- 1) Job letter 2) Application form 3) Credit Score 4) Reference 5) Bank Details 6) ID &SIN

In case of new Immigrants :- 1) Guarantor or Bank Letter 2) Reference 3) ID &SIN 4) Some security deposit

Good luck

karkera.harshad

Mar 15, 2014
wiz_kid said:
stay safe from online fraud. try to shortlist , take hotel for some time (a week and finalize after reaching)

general doc for home rent :- 1) Job letter 2) Application form 3) Credit Score 4) Reference 5) Bank Details 6) ID &SIN

In case of new Immigrants :- 1) Guarantor or Bank Letter 2) Reference 3) ID &SIN 4) Some security deposit

Good luck

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Your information will surly help me.

I am sending you a Personal Message.

See you soon in Edmonton.

kn543

May 7, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jun-2014
AOR Received.
17-Jul-2014
It is always better to look at an apartment in person before renting it. After you sign a lease it would not be wise to break it, as you will lose money. I read your other post about renting and concur with the other poster who said Millwoods is where the 'Indian community' is. Lot of Punjabis's and Gujaratis in MW. Excellent transit system is available. Look in Kijiji.ca and take a taxi and ask the driver to show you some apartments near millwoods transit center / Lakewood transit center/ Millbourne mall area. Taxi drivers are mostly punjabi's and are very helpful.

ALRIVAS

Star Member
May 8, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-12-1994
Hello Friend as always the best option is to hire a Realtor it will make your life easier and normally is free just check before you sign any documents.
I'm Realtor in Toronto and we can negotiate with landlords on your behalf again is free of charge to you.

mammen

Jan 23, 2013
Hi Alriwaz, I am planning to land in Toronto on july last..We are looking for 3bhk.if you dont mind plz send me ur number.